Pervasive Learning Graphic from Flat Army
If you’ve read Flat Army, you know there are five key models that make up a Flat Army leader and a Flat Army organization. If you haven’t read it … well, how can I sway you to remedy that?
One of those models is something I call “Pervasive Learning“.
You can watch a short video (2 1/2 minutes) about me describing what is in the chapter that utilizes the term Pervasive Learning (the chapter is called Learning at the Speed of Need) … and, now, you can download the Pervasive Learning graphic if you so desire.
- Steve Denning Nails It on Forbes: Paradigm Shift in Leadership and Management
- Book Review: WORK RULES: Insights From Inside Google
- When Death Stares At You, Hinting Your Career Was A Scam
- Purpose: The Word of 2016
- Flat Army Book Launch Party … A Sea of Humanity
- Introducing the Digital Learning Quadrants
- The Write MOOC Stuff
- Dear C-Suite: We Don’t Do Training Anymore