Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
The title of Chapter 9 is “Learning at the Speed of Need”
This 104 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 9 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Learning is an important aspect of a Flat Army leader but many leaders in today’s organizations think it only occurs in a classroom. I seek out to dispel this urban myth, introducing something I call ‘Pervasive Learning’ and the ‘3-33 Model’.
[vimeo id=”60983088″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- That Decision Is Above My Pay-Grade
- Book Review: Originals by Adam Grant
- Word Cloud: OPEN TO THINK
- Future Of Work: A Flat Army Of Open Leadership via A.G. Lafley
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
- Collaboration Is Not Just A Technology. It’s A Behavior.
- I Wrote a 90,000 Word Book Entirely in Evernote
- Flat Army: Chapter 1 Overview