Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
The title of Chapter 9 is “Learning at the Speed of Need”
This 104 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 9 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Learning is an important aspect of a Flat Army leader but many leaders in today’s organizations think it only occurs in a classroom. I seek out to dispel this urban myth, introducing something I call ‘Pervasive Learning’ and the ‘3-33 Model’.
[vimeo id=”60983088″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Book Review: The Good Fight
- Win A Signed Copy Of “THE PURPOSE EFFECT”
- Calling Frederic Laloux Of Reinventing Organizations
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- Employees Have Become So Busy They Have Given Up On Learning
- Steve Denning Nails It on Forbes: Paradigm Shift in Leadership and Management
- Flat Army: Chapter 1 Overview
- Favourite Books of 2013 That I Read