Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
The title of Chapter 9 is “Learning at the Speed of Need”
This 104 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 9 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Learning is an important aspect of a Flat Army leader but many leaders in today’s organizations think it only occurs in a classroom. I seek out to dispel this urban myth, introducing something I call ‘Pervasive Learning’ and the ‘3-33 Model’.
[vimeo id=”60983088″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- The Electrocardiogram of Purpose
- Calling Frederic Laloux Of Reinventing Organizations
- The Essential Creative Thinking Questions To Ask Yourself
- The Purpose Effect Scorecard
- The Hierarchy of Education
- How Are Your Book Sales?
- Flat Army on the Back of a (Digital) Napkin
- Download Chapter 1 of "The Purpose Effect" For Free