Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
The title of Chapter 9 is “Learning at the Speed of Need”
This 104 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 9 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Learning is an important aspect of a Flat Army leader but many leaders in today’s organizations think it only occurs in a classroom. I seek out to dispel this urban myth, introducing something I call ‘Pervasive Learning’ and the ‘3-33 Model’.
[vimeo id=”60983088″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- The Three-Legged Stool Of Any Leaders Authentic Purview
- Dan’s Latest Irregular Newsletter (with free goodies)
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
- Flat Army Dedication
- New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
- Calling Frederic Laloux Of Reinventing Organizations
- I’m Showing My Work … My Next Book Is Postponed
- Nine Tricky Questions And Nine Honest Answers Regarding Purpose