Connected Leader Attributes Graphic from Flat Army
As I always say, form before function and behaviour before tool.
The Connected Leader Attributes model found within the book Flat Army describes fifteen key behaviours that are necessary for leaders (and the organization) to operate as a Flat Army.
Chapters 4, 5 and 6 in the book outline in full detail what the fifteen attributes are all about in addition to outlining the methods in which you can employ in your day-to-day work life. (Click to view a short video on Chapters 4, 5 or 6)
The tree is a metaphor; the roots are your foundation (when you are becoming a Connected Leader) whereas the trunk is when things get done (when you are being a Connected Leader) and you are a fully functioning Connected Leader when there is beautiful foliage beaming from the branches (when you are going beyond a Connected Leader).
You may click on the graphic below for a full-size version and download if you wish.
- Great Work Interview – Flat Army & Michael Bungay Stanier
- Magnanimous: The Word of 2017
- Going Forward to the Past: Management Yahooliganism & No Longer Working From Home
- Two Very Incredible & Courageous Women
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive
- Omni Hotels & Resorts in Dallas Demonstrate Great Customer Service
- Sadly, The Importance Of Importance Is Now What’s Most Important
- Interlocutor: The Word of 2012