It’s 12 chapters in total.
It’s approaching 90,000 words. (again)
There are two sections.
The first section has the following draft chapter titles:
- Chapter 1 – The Possibility of Purpose at Work
- Chapter 2 – What is Work?
- Chapter 3 – The Pursuit of Workplace Disengagement
- Chapter 4 – We Built This City (of Consumerism)
- Chapter 5 – Power Plays in the Organization
- Chapter 6 – Money, Budgets, Greed and Maximizing Shareholder Value
The second section has the following draft chapter titles:
- Chapter 7 – The Purpose of an Organization
- Chapter 8 – Job. Career. Purpose.
- Chapter 9 – Develop. Define. Decide.
- Chapter 10 – Organizational Communitas
- Chapter 11 – Management Muscles
- Chapter 12 – Now. Near. Nexus.
Any thoughts on an appropriate title at this point, despite not having any further information to go on?
Or, how about commenting on the draft title I came up with:
WORKING CLASS: The Leaders Path to Profit with Purpose
Thanks in advance for your feedback.