What Should The Title Of My Next Book Be?
It’s 12 chapters in total.
It’s approaching 90,000 words. (again)
There are two sections.
The first section has the following draft chapter titles:
- Chapter 1 – The Possibility of Purpose at Work
- Chapter 2 – What is Work?
- Chapter 3 – The Pursuit of Workplace Disengagement
- Chapter 4 – We Built This City (of Consumerism)
- Chapter 5 – Power Plays in the Organization
- Chapter 6 – Money, Budgets, Greed and Maximizing Shareholder Value
The second section has the following draft chapter titles:
- Chapter 7 – The Purpose of an Organization
- Chapter 8 – Job. Career. Purpose.
- Chapter 9 – Develop. Define. Decide.
- Chapter 10 – Organizational Communitas
- Chapter 11 – Management Muscles
- Chapter 12 – Now. Near. Nexus.
Any thoughts on an appropriate title at this point, despite not having any further information to go on?
Or, how about commenting on the draft title I came up with:
WORKING CLASS: The Leaders Path to Profit with Purpose
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- “Fail Fast, Fail Often” Often Fails, Fast
- Book Review: The Neo-Generalist
- Employees Have Become So Busy They Have Given Up On Learning
- The Graphic That Started My Journey Researching Purpose Three Years Ago
- Flat Army: Chapter 2 Overview
- Flat Army: Chapter 3 Overview
- Flat Army: Chapter 11 Overview