What Should The Title Of My Next Book Be?
It’s 12 chapters in total.
It’s approaching 90,000 words. (again)
There are two sections.
The first section has the following draft chapter titles:
- Chapter 1 – The Possibility of Purpose at Work
- Chapter 2 – What is Work?
- Chapter 3 – The Pursuit of Workplace Disengagement
- Chapter 4 – We Built This City (of Consumerism)
- Chapter 5 – Power Plays in the Organization
- Chapter 6 – Money, Budgets, Greed and Maximizing Shareholder Value
The second section has the following draft chapter titles:
- Chapter 7 – The Purpose of an Organization
- Chapter 8 – Job. Career. Purpose.
- Chapter 9 – Develop. Define. Decide.
- Chapter 10 – Organizational Communitas
- Chapter 11 – Management Muscles
- Chapter 12 – Now. Near. Nexus.
Any thoughts on an appropriate title at this point, despite not having any further information to go on?
Or, how about commenting on the draft title I came up with:
WORKING CLASS: The Leaders Path to Profit with Purpose
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
- I Wrote a 90,000 Word Book Entirely in Evernote
- Lo-Tech Talk #3: Organizational Purpose
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive
- The Electrocardiogram of Purpose
- A Review of “How To Be Interesting” While Sitting Beside a Drunk on an Airplane
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- 10 Insights to Create a Connected and Engaged Organization
- Sneak Peek Audio Clip of OPEN TO THINK