Pervasive Learning Graphic from Flat Army
If you’ve read Flat Army, you know there are five key models that make up a Flat Army leader and a Flat Army organization. If you haven’t read it … well, how can I sway you to remedy that?
One of those models is something I call “Pervasive Learning“.
You can watch a short video (2 1/2 minutes) about me describing what is in the chapter that utilizes the term Pervasive Learning (the chapter is called Learning at the Speed of Need) … and, now, you can download the Pervasive Learning graphic if you so desire.
- An 8 Year-Old Does Social Learning
- Don’t Be a FOOL: Fear of Open Leadership
- The ABC’s of Collaboration
- Favourite Books of 2013 That I Read
- Three Tough Questions Answered About Purpose
- Holacracy Is Not The Answer To Your Employee Disengagement Issues
- Flat Army CSTD Keynote as Art
- The Simple Act of Trusting