Pervasive Learning Graphic from Flat Army
If you’ve read Flat Army, you know there are five key models that make up a Flat Army leader and a Flat Army organization. If you haven’t read it … well, how can I sway you to remedy that?
One of those models is something I call “Pervasive Learning“.
You can watch a short video (2 1/2 minutes) about me describing what is in the chapter that utilizes the term Pervasive Learning (the chapter is called Learning at the Speed of Need) … and, now, you can download the Pervasive Learning graphic if you so desire.
- A Personal Message of Thanks
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- The Fallacy of Digital Natives
- Flat Army Dedication
- Download Chapter 1 of "The Purpose Effect" For Free
- WHY I Wrote Flat Army: The Flat Army Golden Circle
- Flat Army Book Excerpt: Organizational Learned Helplessness
- A Review of “How To Be Interesting” While Sitting Beside a Drunk on an Airplane