Pervasive Learning Graphic from Flat Army
If you’ve read Flat Army, you know there are five key models that make up a Flat Army leader and a Flat Army organization. If you haven’t read it … well, how can I sway you to remedy that?
One of those models is something I call “Pervasive Learning“.
You can watch a short video (2 1/2 minutes) about me describing what is in the chapter that utilizes the term Pervasive Learning (the chapter is called Learning at the Speed of Need) … and, now, you can download the Pervasive Learning graphic if you so desire.
- Win A Signed Copy Of “THE PURPOSE EFFECT”
- “Fail Fast, Fail Often” Often Fails, Fast
- Download Chapter 1 of "The Purpose Effect" For Free
- Flat Army Book Launch Party … A Sea of Humanity
- Future Of Work: A Flat Army Of Open Leadership via A.G. Lafley
- Niall Ferguson: Did He Miss the Learning ‘App’?
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview
- Three Strategies To Improve Your Creative Thinking