Pervasive Learning Graphic from Flat Army
If you’ve read Flat Army, you know there are five key models that make up a Flat Army leader and a Flat Army organization. If you haven’t read it … well, how can I sway you to remedy that?
One of those models is something I call “Pervasive Learning“.
You can watch a short video (2 1/2 minutes) about me describing what is in the chapter that utilizes the term Pervasive Learning (the chapter is called Learning at the Speed of Need) … and, now, you can download the Pervasive Learning graphic if you so desire.
- Introducing the Digital Learning Quadrants
- Download Chapter 1 of "The Purpose Effect" For Free
- Three Tough Questions Answered About Purpose
- An Example of the Flat Army CLAM in Action: BC Ideas2Action
- The Fifteen Habits of a Connected Leader
- Sophomore Blues Sabbatical
- Dear C-Suite: We Don’t Do Training Anymore
- The Critical Importance Of Being Focused With High Energy