Pervasive Learning Graphic from Flat Army
If you’ve read Flat Army, you know there are five key models that make up a Flat Army leader and a Flat Army organization. If you haven’t read it … well, how can I sway you to remedy that?
One of those models is something I call “Pervasive Learning“.
You can watch a short video (2 1/2 minutes) about me describing what is in the chapter that utilizes the term Pervasive Learning (the chapter is called Learning at the Speed of Need) … and, now, you can download the Pervasive Learning graphic if you so desire.
- Favourite Books of 2013 That I Read
- Rotman Management Magazine Interview
- Announcing the Full Book Cover Jacket of Flat Army
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview
- Lo-Tech Talk #3: Organizational Purpose
- Flat Army: Chapter 7 Overview
- Rethinking the Work of Leadership
- Why I’d Work With Google’s Laszlo Bock (one day)