Announcing My Free (or chip in!) Basics On Working From Home Toolkit
You may recall that I launched a REMOTE LEADERSHIP TOOLKIT on March 16. There have been over 3,000 downloads thus far. Glad I could help somehow in this the age of a modern-day pandemic.
I had several requests from people asking if I was thinking about putting together a similar version for employees. A “tips and tricks” series of sorts. I wasn’t. But then I thought about it. I should.
So I did.
It’s free (again) but if you feel compelled to “chip in” via my SQUARE account that would be fab. 20 percent of all proceeds are being donated to charities supporting those affected by COVID-19.
Otherwise, please feel free to access the employee toolkit here and spread the news.
There are six videos and corresponding job-aids to be downloaded or viewed as follows:
- OMG! I’ve Never Done This Before
- Setting Up Your Home Working Space
- Getting Organized & Being Productive
- How to Participate in Virtual Meetings
- Using Technology Like a Champion
- The Importance of Staying Connected
In the meantime, stay safe, healthy and take care of each other.
- Should Employees Schedule Time To Be Social?
- Selling Yourself & Your Ideas is the New 20 Percent Time
- “Oh, you’re one of those. You want to work anywhere, anytime.”
- A Twitter Conversation With Myself About Culture and Cetaceans
- Sheri Quit Her Job And Regained Her Purpose Sweet Spot
- Rethinking the Work of Leadership
- The Volkswagen Commercial That Depicts a Backwards Workplace
- The Easiest Ways To Create Disengaged Employees