Word Cloud: OPEN TO THINK
It is customary for me a week or so before the launch of a new book to publish the manuscript as a word cloud.
My third book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions, comes in at just over 80,000 words.
Found below is how those 80,000 or so words look like in a word cloud. (A word cloud is a graphical representation of text where the size of each word indicates its frequency or importance.)
While You’re Here…
I call it Open Thinking, the return to a balanced archetype of reflection and action; the poised intertwining of Creative, Critical and Applied Thinking.
Full details are found in my new book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions, available September 11.
It is time to rethink our thinking.
And why not watch the TED Talk?
- Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
- Flat Army Book Excerpt: Organizational Learned Helplessness
- What John Lennon Taught Me About Thinking
- Book Review: Winners Take All
- I Wrote a 90,000 Word Book Entirely in Evernote
- News From Dan – November, 2017
- 4-Minute Video Overview of OPEN to THINK
- A Shared Letter to Heritage Minister Mélanie Joly