Word Cloud: OPEN TO THINK
It is customary for me a week or so before the launch of a new book to publish the manuscript as a word cloud.
My third book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions, comes in at just over 80,000 words.
Found below is how those 80,000 or so words look like in a word cloud. (A word cloud is a graphical representation of text where the size of each word indicates its frequency or importance.)
While You’re Here…
I call it Open Thinking, the return to a balanced archetype of reflection and action; the poised intertwining of Creative, Critical and Applied Thinking.
Full details are found in my new book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions, available September 11.
It is time to rethink our thinking.
And why not watch the TED Talk?
- A Shared Letter to Heritage Minister Mélanie Joly
- I Wrote a 90,000 Word Book Entirely in Evernote
- I’m Showing My Work … My Next Book Is Postponed
- Book Review: WORK RULES: Insights From Inside Google
- Flat Army Dedication
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- Distractedness Is Quickly Becoming The Organization’s Top Issue
- The Flat Army Interview with Dan Pontefract’s Three Young Children