The Graphic That Started My Journey Researching Purpose Three Years Ago
After I published my first book, Flat Army, in May of 2013, I began musing about the concept of purpose.
Whilst I knew (and still know) a connected and engaged culture is critically important for today’s complex and complicated organizations, something was gnawing at me.
For organizations to truly prosper–and for the people who work in them to become fully engaged–I thought there ought to be more than an improved and collaborative culture.
I was going through my iPad sketches recently (on the Bamboo Paper app, where I am constantly scribbling things down like diagrams, charts, etc.) and I came across this Venn diagram.
You know what’s funny?
I forgot that I sketched it.
Here’s what the final product looks like in “The Purpose Effect”.
I hope you have the chance to read the book, and provide feedback.
- Full Book Jacket Cover Released for The Purpose Effect
- Flat Army Book Launch Party … A Sea of Humanity
- Isn’t CEO Activism Simply Doing What’s Right?
- You Can Now Pre-Order OPEN to THINK, Dan Pontefract’s Next Book, Releasing September 11
- The Electrocardiogram of Purpose
- Announcing the Front Cover of Flat Army
- Book Review: Originals by Adam Grant
- Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent!