The Graphic That Started My Journey Researching Purpose Three Years Ago
After I published my first book, Flat Army, in May of 2013, I began musing about the concept of purpose.
Whilst I knew (and still know) a connected and engaged culture is critically important for today’s complex and complicated organizations, something was gnawing at me.
For organizations to truly prosper–and for the people who work in them to become fully engaged–I thought there ought to be more than an improved and collaborative culture.
I was going through my iPad sketches recently (on the Bamboo Paper app, where I am constantly scribbling things down like diagrams, charts, etc.) and I came across this Venn diagram.
You know what’s funny?
I forgot that I sketched it.
Here’s what the final product looks like in “The Purpose Effect”.
I hope you have the chance to read the book, and provide feedback.
- Lo-Tech Talk #2: The Leaders Guide to The Purpose Effect
- Trump Presidency Lesson Plan
- Facebook And Apple CEOs Ask Us To Serve Humanity. Will We?
- Purpose: The Word of 2016
- Effective Leaders Operate Like This
- Inspiring CEO Quotes About A Higher Purpose
- Download Chapter 1 of "The Purpose Effect" For Free
- Whose Job Is Leadership, Anyway?