Reflecting on Potential Workplace Trends
I recently had the chance to reflect on the ‘future of the organization’. I suppose it’s one of my hobbies. Thanks to the kind folks at SAP, my thoughts on topics such as “What is Shared Leadership?”, “What If There Were No 9-5 Jobs?”, and “What If We Never Meet Co-Workers Face-to-Face?” have been captured and are shared below in video format.
- Two Very Incredible & Courageous Women
- If Your Enterprise Social Network Is A Ghost Town It’s Probably Due To Your Corporate Culture
- The Lessons Of Customer Service And Culture From Apple’s Angela Ahrendts
- The ABC’s of Collaboration
- I Learned A Lot At My First-Ever F***Up Nights
- Boeing’s Attitude Reminds Us Of The Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster
- Why I’d Work With Google’s Laszlo Bock (one day)
- Did ‘The Beatles’ actually collaborate or were they working in silos?