Reflecting on Potential Workplace Trends
I recently had the chance to reflect on the ‘future of the organization’. I suppose it’s one of my hobbies. Thanks to the kind folks at SAP, my thoughts on topics such as “What is Shared Leadership?”, “What If There Were No 9-5 Jobs?”, and “What If We Never Meet Co-Workers Face-to-Face?” have been captured and are shared below in video format.
- Sheri Quit Her Job And Regained Her Purpose Sweet Spot
- Interlocutor: The Word of 2012
- Did GM Have To Fire 14,000 People?
- Org Purgatory Defined: Being a GenX Leader with a 2.0 Millennial Mind
- Clowning Around – An Important Leadership Attribute
- Coaching Should Be An Expectation Of All Connected Leaders
- If Your Enterprise Social Network Is A Ghost Town It’s Probably Due To Your Corporate Culture
- You are the Collective Wisdom of both Strong & Weak Ties