Podcast: How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?
In this episode, Dan Pontefract discusses the important question of “How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?” with insights about Tiger Woods, Qantas Airlines, Boeing and Wells Fargo. Love Based Leadership provides insights, thoughts, stories and truth bombs concerning the state of leadership in today’s organizations.
- Video: Doc Rivers, Champion Of Being Human
- Boeing’s Attitude Reminds Us Of The Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster
- The Moronic Leader: Stage 1 of 5 in the Leadership Tonic Scale
- Humans Should Aim To Be The Next Us
- Waxing Lyrical On Leadership, Engagement, Purpose & Innovation
- Credo of the Collaboration Canoe
- Terry Fox, My Hero
- If Your Enterprise Social Network Is A Ghost Town It’s Probably Due To Your Corporate Culture