Podcast: How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?
In this episode, Dan Pontefract discusses the important question of “How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?” with insights about Tiger Woods, Qantas Airlines, Boeing and Wells Fargo. Love Based Leadership provides insights, thoughts, stories and truth bombs concerning the state of leadership in today’s organizations.
- The Leadership Tonic Scale – Free PDF Download
- Podcast: Executive Assistants Are The Epitome Of Class
- Tiger Woods: What An Incredible Story Of Resilience
- The Hare, the Tortoise and the Jackass of Social HR
- Do You Exhibit Collaborative Attributes? Does Your Organization?
- Coaching Should Be An Expectation Of All Connected Leaders
- The Organization Needs to Ask Itself Tough Questions to Survive
- Connected Leader Attributes Graphic from Flat Army