Podcast: How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?
In this episode, Dan Pontefract discusses the important question of “How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?” with insights about Tiger Woods, Qantas Airlines, Boeing and Wells Fargo. Love Based Leadership provides insights, thoughts, stories and truth bombs concerning the state of leadership in today’s organizations.
- The Collateral Damage of Selfish Leadership
- Flat Army Book Excerpt: Organizational Learned Helplessness
- The Fifteen Habits of a Connected Leader
- The Organization as a Cycling Peloton
- Qantas Airways CEO Delivers A Great Example Of Love-Based Leadership
- It’s About Leadership: Ryder Hesjedal & the Giro d’Italia Win
- The Connected Culture
- The Vancouver Riot. It’s a Teachable Moment.