Podcast: How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?
In this episode, Dan Pontefract discusses the important question of “How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?” with insights about Tiger Woods, Qantas Airlines, Boeing and Wells Fargo. Love Based Leadership provides insights, thoughts, stories and truth bombs concerning the state of leadership in today’s organizations.
- Do You Exhibit Collaborative Attributes? Does Your Organization?
- Rethinking the Work of Leadership
- The Vancouver Riot. It’s a Teachable Moment.
- L E A D E R S H I P
- The Simple Act of Trusting
- The State of Culture, Collaboration & Enterprise 2.0
- Hierarchy starts with a ‘Higher Arc & Key’
- Reciprocity: The Word of 2011