Podcast: How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?
In this episode, Dan Pontefract discusses the important question of “How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?” with insights about Tiger Woods, Qantas Airlines, Boeing and Wells Fargo. Love Based Leadership provides insights, thoughts, stories and truth bombs concerning the state of leadership in today’s organizations.
- The Leadership Collapse of Manchester United
- The Organization as a Cycling Peloton
- Rethinking the Work of Leadership
- The Iconic Leader: Stage 4 of 5 in the Leadership Tonic Scale
- In Answer To Your Questions About FLAT ARMY
- The Sorry State Of Wells Fargo Continues
- Great Work Interview – Flat Army & Michael Bungay Stanier
- Future of Work: Add Open Leadership, Enterprise 2.0, Connected Learning and Mix