New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
Check out one of the videos that recently released from my time with the great folks from Big Think. (5:29 in length)
“How To Stop Being So Busy.”
WHILE YOU’RE HERE…
I call it Open Thinking, the return to a balanced archetype of reflection and action; the poised intertwining of Creative, Critical and Applied Thinking.
Full details are found in my new book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions, now available for purchase.
It is time to rethink our thinking.
And why not watch the TED Talk?
- Lo-Tech Talk #2: The Leaders Guide to The Purpose Effect
- Sadly, The Importance Of Importance Is Now What’s Most Important
- I Wrote a 90,000 Word Book Entirely in Evernote
- Steve Denning Nails It on Forbes: Paradigm Shift in Leadership and Management
- Lo-Tech Talk #3: Organizational Purpose
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
- Book Review: Friend of a Friend
- Free Download of Chapter 1 – The Purpose Effect