New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
Check out one of the videos that recently released from my time with the great folks from Big Think. (5:29 in length)
“How To Stop Being So Busy.”
WHILE YOU’RE HERE…
I call it Open Thinking, the return to a balanced archetype of reflection and action; the poised intertwining of Creative, Critical and Applied Thinking.
Full details are found in my new book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions, now available for purchase.
It is time to rethink our thinking.
And why not watch the TED Talk?
- Book Review: The Neo-Generalist
- Announcing the Full Book Cover Jacket of Flat Army
- Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent!
- Nine Tricky Questions And Nine Honest Answers Regarding Purpose
- A Whole Lotta Learning And Love
- Flat Army: Chapter 11 Overview
- Why I Wrote “The Purpose Effect” Book
- My Definition of Work and an Update on Book Two