New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
Check out one of the videos that recently released from my time with the great folks from Big Think. (5:29 in length)
“How To Stop Being So Busy.”
WHILE YOU’RE HERE…
I call it Open Thinking, the return to a balanced archetype of reflection and action; the poised intertwining of Creative, Critical and Applied Thinking.
Full details are found in my new book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions, now available for purchase.
It is time to rethink our thinking.
And why not watch the TED Talk?
- “Fail Fast, Fail Often” Often Fails, Fast
- 650,000 Words Later
- One Year Later Is Purpose Winning?
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
- By 2020 You Better Be Able To Problem Solve, Act Creatively, And Think Critically
- Did I Just Spam My Entire LinkedIn Network?
- Word Cloud: OPEN TO THINK
- A Review of “How To Be Interesting” While Sitting Beside a Drunk on an Airplane