New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
Check out one of the videos that recently released from my time with the great folks from Big Think. (5:29 in length)
“How To Stop Being So Busy.”
WHILE YOU’RE HERE…
I call it Open Thinking, the return to a balanced archetype of reflection and action; the poised intertwining of Creative, Critical and Applied Thinking.
Full details are found in my new book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions, now available for purchase.
It is time to rethink our thinking.
And why not watch the TED Talk?
- What John Lennon Taught Me About Thinking
- Coaching Should Be An Expectation Of All Connected Leaders
- Connected Leader Attributes Graphic from Flat Army
- Did I Just Spam My Entire LinkedIn Network?
- My Latest TED: We Are Losing The Ability To Think
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview
- Book Excerpt: The Purpose Effect
- Five Learning Moments After a Year Working For Myself