New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
Check out one of the videos that recently released from my time with the great folks from Big Think. (5:29 in length)
“How To Stop Being So Busy.”
WHILE YOU’RE HERE…
I call it Open Thinking, the return to a balanced archetype of reflection and action; the poised intertwining of Creative, Critical and Applied Thinking.
Full details are found in my new book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions, now available for purchase.
It is time to rethink our thinking.
And why not watch the TED Talk?
- Flat Army: Chapter 5 Overview
- Book Review: Friend of a Friend
- Book Review: WORK RULES: Insights From Inside Google
- A 20-minute Talk About Collaborative Leadership
- I Wrote a 90,000 Word Book Entirely in Evernote
- Flat Army Graphics on Slideshare
- Flat Army: Afterword Overview
- Win 1 Of 5 Signed Copies Of OPEN TO THINK