Lo-Tech Talk #3: Organizational Purpose
In the video, I discuss the “Good DEEDS”, a 5-stage model that can help organizations create a higher sense of purpose in its mission and actions.
I argue that the purpose of an organization ought to be to “provide service to benefit all intended stakeholders.” With a workforce that has discovered a sense of purpose in life—complimented by purpose in their role at work—the sweet spot for the organization can be achieved if the Good DEEDS concept is implemented.
Examples and strategies to bring Organizational Purpose to fruition are found in detail in my new book, THE PURPOSE EFFECT.
The video is 5:38 in length.
- Flat Army Dedication
- Download Chapter 1 for Free – Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization
- Flat Army: Chapter 10 Overview
- Flat Army: Chapter 2 Overview
- A Shared Letter to Heritage Minister Mélanie Joly
- And The Winners Of A Free Book Are …
- When Death Stares At You, Hinting Your Career Was A Scam
- Flat Army Book Excerpt: Organizational Learned Helplessness