Lo-Tech Talk #3: Organizational Purpose
In the video, I discuss the “Good DEEDS”, a 5-stage model that can help organizations create a higher sense of purpose in its mission and actions.
I argue that the purpose of an organization ought to be to “provide service to benefit all intended stakeholders.” With a workforce that has discovered a sense of purpose in life—complimented by purpose in their role at work—the sweet spot for the organization can be achieved if the Good DEEDS concept is implemented.
Examples and strategies to bring Organizational Purpose to fruition are found in detail in my new book, THE PURPOSE EFFECT.
The video is 5:38 in length.
- Sadly, The Importance Of Importance Is Now What’s Most Important
- Flat Army: Chapter 3 Overview
- The Corporate World’s Worst Phrase: Do More With Less
- Lo-Tech Talk #4: The Sweet Spot of Purpose
- A Review of “How To Be Interesting” While Sitting Beside a Drunk on an Airplane
- The Three Attributes President Obama Wants You To Demonstrate
- I’m Showing My Work … My Next Book Is Postponed
- What Should The Title Of My Next Book Be?