Lo-Tech Talk #3: Organizational Purpose
In the video, I discuss the “Good DEEDS”, a 5-stage model that can help organizations create a higher sense of purpose in its mission and actions.
I argue that the purpose of an organization ought to be to “provide service to benefit all intended stakeholders.” With a workforce that has discovered a sense of purpose in life—complimented by purpose in their role at work—the sweet spot for the organization can be achieved if the Good DEEDS concept is implemented.
Examples and strategies to bring Organizational Purpose to fruition are found in detail in my new book, THE PURPOSE EFFECT.
The video is 5:38 in length.
- Inspiring CEO Quotes About A Higher Purpose
- Flat Army: An Overview of the Book
- Book Excerpt: The Purpose Effect
- Lo-Tech Talk #2: The Leaders Guide to The Purpose Effect
- Full Book Jacket Cover Released for The Purpose Effect
- A 20-minute Talk About Collaborative Leadership
- Win A Signed Copy Of “THE PURPOSE EFFECT”
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose