Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
Aimed at individual employees, author Dan Pontefract takes a “lo-tech” video approach to explain the basic concept of ‘personal purpose’ found in his book, THE PURPOSE EFFECT. It’s an introductory video aimed at people who want to understand the importance of personal purpose.
Order the book below:
- Employees Have Become So Busy They Have Given Up On Learning
- Lessons Learned From a First Time Author
- Favourite Books of 2013 That I Read
- When Death Stares At You, Hinting Your Career Was A Scam
- Flat Army: Chapter 8 Overview
- An Easy Way To Fix The Business Roundtable’s Toothless Purpose Statement
- Technology Was Supposed To Save Us. It Hasn’t.
- The Fifteen Habits of a Connected Leader