Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
Aimed at individual employees, author Dan Pontefract takes a “lo-tech” video approach to explain the basic concept of ‘personal purpose’ found in his book, THE PURPOSE EFFECT. It’s an introductory video aimed at people who want to understand the importance of personal purpose.
Order the book below:
- Flat Army Book Excerpt: Organizational Learned Helplessness
- A Review of “How To Be Interesting” While Sitting Beside a Drunk on an Airplane
- If There Is No Trust Or Joy At Work There Is A Low Chance For Purpose
- A Personal Message of Thanks
- A&W Chose Purpose. I Chose It For Dinner.
- Three Ways To Take Back Control Of Your Time
- The Essential Creative Thinking Questions To Ask Yourself
- New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy