iTunesU Could Be So Much More (Part 2 of 2)
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-12659981-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
This is the follow-up to Part 1.
Found below are two screen shots from iTunesU littered with additional thoughts from yours truly concerning how the platform could become a more collaborative and useful (social) learning portal.
There are so many other opportunties to explore including the use of ‘Learning Apps’ that could tie directly into the iTunesU portal. Those would obviously be used on your mobile iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Associations could also tie into the platform and link public or private accreditations to the ecosystem. (Eg. PMI could host their PMBOK and PMP credential within iTunesU … but the experience could be so much richer if iTunesU enhancements were made)
This would be such an interesting project to tackle.
(click each to see full-screen version)
- Is Your Company Culture Linked to Social Learning Success?
- An 8 Year-Old Does Social Learning
- Budgeting for Learning 2.0: It’s Not That Hard
- Q&A on the Future of Social, Mobile and eLearning
- The Grocery Store Analogy of Learning, KM, Comm & Content
- The Social C-Suite
- Learning With and From Others: Restructuring Budgets for Social Learning