iTunesU Could Be So Much More (Part 2 of 2)
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-12659981-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
This is the follow-up to Part 1.
Found below are two screen shots from iTunesU littered with additional thoughts from yours truly concerning how the platform could become a more collaborative and useful (social) learning portal.
There are so many other opportunties to explore including the use of ‘Learning Apps’ that could tie directly into the iTunesU portal. Those would obviously be used on your mobile iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Associations could also tie into the platform and link public or private accreditations to the ecosystem. (Eg. PMI could host their PMBOK and PMP credential within iTunesU … but the experience could be so much richer if iTunesU enhancements were made)
This would be such an interesting project to tackle.
(click each to see full-screen version)
- iTunesU Could Be So Much More (Part 1 of 2)
- A Riddle, Wrapped in a Mystery, Inside an Enigma
- Social as a Weapon of Class Destruction
- Learnerprise 2.0: Why Learning 2.0 & Enterprise 2.0 Should Align
- How did you learn about #OBL? A series of questions.
- Should Employees Schedule Time To Be Social?
- 3D GameLab Could Be The Future of Learning
- So The LMS Is Dead: Collaboration-Talent Convergence is Next