“It’s a great time to be an artist, a poet, in this the decline of the human empire.”
More audio from my conversation with Gord Downie in 2006.
This clip is from the onset of the interview, where we discuss Vancouver, animal rights and the environment.
It was the beginning of something special … “something on.”
Please consider donating to the:
- Dear Mister Dylan Benson, you are the Definition of Class
- Why I Removed A Recent Post
- It’s About Leadership: Ryder Hesjedal & the Giro d’Italia Win
- My Augusta Horribilis
- So, Now What?
- Dan Pontefract 2013 Year in Review Infographic
- Canada's Poet Laureate, Gord Downie
- My 1800+ LinkedIn Network Graphically Mapped