Each day I sit cloaked in a fear,
‘They’ steal the light from everywhere.
Inveterate greed crystal clear,
My soul seeks those who choose to care.
Unhinged by the profit plasma
I wonder, ‘Is it time to cry?’
Ruthless are ‘they’, a blood villa:
Pernicious minds built to deny.
Prodigious pluckiness come to!
Despite ‘their’ entrenched and vile way
Hope springs meaning for me, for you
And we must act without delay.
Fear not new day, I am not late
To true purpose, love, life or role.
“I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.”*
* With my utmost respect to William Ernest Henley.
- Dear CEO
- The Critical Importance Of Defining Your Purpose
- This IBM Employee Quit Her Job. I Commend Her For Doing So.
- And The Winners Of A Free Book Are …
- Three Tough Questions Answered About Purpose
- The Three-Legged Stool Of Any Leaders Authentic Purview
- Video: The Purpose Mindset of Gord Downie
- Inspiring CEO Quotes About A Higher Purpose