Flat Army on the Back of a (Digital) Napkin
When I’m writing material for a book, and specifically when I’m using an iPad, I normally find myself mainly in Evernote typing away … but because I like to sketch things out as well I also spend some time on an app called Bamboo Paper.
Think of the app as a digital sketch pad or whiteboard where you can use your finger or a stylus to draw, doodle or sketch the coolest stick figures ever.
Maybe that’s simply the extent of my artistic abilities, but I digress.
I use Bamboo Paper enough that there are over 150 pages of scribbles, diagrams, word messes and so on.
After a stroll through night-time Vienna, I returned to the hotel and began writing.
Yet again, I found myself in Bamboo Paper scribbling and ideating away when I fell into the procrastination pit — more so now since I’m writing this post instead of a book — and I began scrolling through the various drawings, etc. I made for Flat Army.
Interestingly, I forgot I had mapped out the entire book early on in the writing process … on a single page!
Here it is for your amusement:
- A 20-minute Talk About Collaborative Leadership
- Connected Leader Attributes Graphic from Flat Army
- Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
- A 72,000 Word Cloud
- Free Download of Chapter 1 – The Purpose Effect
- When Death Stares At You, Hinting Your Career Was A Scam
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive
- The Electrocardiogram of Purpose