Flat Army: Chapter 8 Overview
The title of Chapter 8 is “The Collaborative Leader Action Model”
This 91 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 8 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
To become more collaborative, it’s my belief leaders of any ilk have to rethink their daily model of interaction. The Collaborative Leader Action Model — or CLAM for short — provides not only the method in which to do this, it provides examples of it being successfully utilized. Click the video to find out more about the CLAM.
[vimeo id=”60229433″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Rotman Management Magazine Interview
- The Electrocardiogram of Purpose
- Book Review of WORK RULES: Insights From Inside Google
- An Example of the Flat Army CLAM in Action: BC Ideas2Action
- Three Strategies To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- “Fail Fast, Fail Often” Often Fails, Fast
- A 72,000 Word Cloud
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview