Flat Army: Chapter 8 Overview
The title of Chapter 8 is “The Collaborative Leader Action Model”
This 91 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 8 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
To become more collaborative, it’s my belief leaders of any ilk have to rethink their daily model of interaction. The Collaborative Leader Action Model — or CLAM for short — provides not only the method in which to do this, it provides examples of it being successfully utilized. Click the video to find out more about the CLAM.
[vimeo id=”60229433″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- The Essential Creative Thinking Questions To Ask Yourself
- Holacracy Is Not The Answer To Your Employee Disengagement Issues
- Lo-Tech Talk #4: The Sweet Spot of Purpose
- Flat Army: Chapter 1 Overview
- Flat Army: Chapter 4 Overview
- New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
- WHY I Wrote Flat Army: The Flat Army Golden Circle
- Flat Army: Chapter 7 Overview