Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
The title of Chapter 6 is “Beyond the Connected Leader”
This 91 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 6 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Building off of Chapter 4 (Becoming a Connected Leader) and Chapter 5 (Being a Connected Leader), Chapter 6 concludes the connected leader trilogy by introducing five more attributes that help you to go “Beyond the Connected Leader”. Watch the video to find out what those five attributes are.
[vimeo id=”59316883″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Sophomore Blues Sabbatical
- The Purpose Effect Book Endorsers
- Flat Army on the Back of a (Digital) Napkin
- When Breath Becomes Air: Required Reading For People Seeking Purpose
- Announcing the Front Cover of Flat Army
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive
- You Can Now Pre-Order OPEN to THINK, Dan Pontefract’s Next Book, Releasing September 11
- Purpose: The Word of 2016