Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
The title of Chapter 6 is “Beyond the Connected Leader”
This 91 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 6 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Building off of Chapter 4 (Becoming a Connected Leader) and Chapter 5 (Being a Connected Leader), Chapter 6 concludes the connected leader trilogy by introducing five more attributes that help you to go “Beyond the Connected Leader”. Watch the video to find out what those five attributes are.
[vimeo id=”59316883″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- And The Winners Of A Free Book Are …
- The Blackberry Verdict Is Not Surprising
- A Personal Message of Thanks
- Now Available: Paperback Versions of FLAT ARMY and THE PURPOSE EFFECT
- My Definition of Work and an Update on Book Two
- Why I Wrote “The Purpose Effect” Book
- 650,000 Words Later
- Five Learning Moments After a Year Working For Myself