Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
The title of Chapter 6 is “Beyond the Connected Leader”
This 91 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 6 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Building off of Chapter 4 (Becoming a Connected Leader) and Chapter 5 (Being a Connected Leader), Chapter 6 concludes the connected leader trilogy by introducing five more attributes that help you to go “Beyond the Connected Leader”. Watch the video to find out what those five attributes are.
[vimeo id=”59316883″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Coaching Should Be An Expectation Of All Connected Leaders
- Collaboration Is Not Just A Technology. It’s A Behavior.
- the FLAT ARMY cheat sheet
- Book Review: The Good Fight
- I’m Showing My Work … My Next Book Is Postponed
- Employees Have Become So Busy They Have Given Up On Learning
- Lo-Tech Talk #4: The Sweet Spot of Purpose
- A Shared Letter to Heritage Minister Mélanie Joly