Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
The title of Chapter 6 is “Beyond the Connected Leader”
This 91 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 6 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Building off of Chapter 4 (Becoming a Connected Leader) and Chapter 5 (Being a Connected Leader), Chapter 6 concludes the connected leader trilogy by introducing five more attributes that help you to go “Beyond the Connected Leader”. Watch the video to find out what those five attributes are.
[vimeo id=”59316883″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent!
- What Should The Title Of My Next Book Be?
- The Corporate World’s Worst Phrase: Do More With Less
- The Hierarchy of Education
- Dan’s Latest Irregular Newsletter (with free goodies)
- Flat Army: Afterword Overview
- When Death Stares At You, Hinting Your Career Was A Scam
- Technology Was Supposed To Save Us. It Hasn’t.