Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
The title of Chapter 6 is “Beyond the Connected Leader”
This 91 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 6 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Building off of Chapter 4 (Becoming a Connected Leader) and Chapter 5 (Being a Connected Leader), Chapter 6 concludes the connected leader trilogy by introducing five more attributes that help you to go “Beyond the Connected Leader”. Watch the video to find out what those five attributes are.
[vimeo id=”59316883″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Flat Army on the Back of a (Digital) Napkin
- Flat Army Book Trailer (one minute)
- Employees Have Become So Busy They Have Given Up On Learning
- And The Winners Of A Free Book Are …
- Rethinking the Work of Leadership
- Sadly, The Importance Of Importance Is Now What’s Most Important
- A 72,000 Word Cloud
- That Decision Is Above My Pay-Grade