Flat Army: Chapter 5 Overview
The title of Chapter 5 is “Being a Connected Leader”
This 75 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 5 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Building off of Chapter 4 (Becoming a Connected Leader), Chapter 5 suggests five additional attributes that help you to become a connected leader. It’s also a chapter that’s about getting things done. What are the 5 attributes? Watch the video to find out.
[vimeo id=”58838306″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Three Strategies To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- A 20-minute Talk About Collaborative Leadership
- Three Types of Workplace Mindsets
- the FLAT ARMY cheat sheet
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive
- When Death Stares At You, Hinting Your Career Was A Scam
- The Flat Army Interview with Dan Pontefract’s Three Young Children
- Flat Army: Afterword Overview