Flat Army: Chapter 5 Overview
The title of Chapter 5 is “Being a Connected Leader”
This 75 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 5 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Building off of Chapter 4 (Becoming a Connected Leader), Chapter 5 suggests five additional attributes that help you to become a connected leader. It’s also a chapter that’s about getting things done. What are the 5 attributes? Watch the video to find out.
[vimeo id=”58838306″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Whose Job Is Leadership, Anyway?
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
- Steve Denning Nails It on Forbes: Paradigm Shift in Leadership and Management
- Flat Army: Afterword Overview
- I Don’t Do Golf
- Flat Army: Chapter 7 Overview
- Favourite Books of 2013 That I Read