Flat Army: Chapter 5 Overview
The title of Chapter 5 is “Being a Connected Leader”
This 75 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 5 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Building off of Chapter 4 (Becoming a Connected Leader), Chapter 5 suggests five additional attributes that help you to become a connected leader. It’s also a chapter that’s about getting things done. What are the 5 attributes? Watch the video to find out.
[vimeo id=”58838306″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Effective Leaders Operate Like This
- I’m Showing My Work … My Next Book Is Postponed
- The ABC’s of Collaboration
- Download Chapter 1 for Free – Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization
- The Graphic That Started My Journey Researching Purpose Three Years Ago
- Rotman Management Magazine Interview
- Book Excerpt: The Purpose Effect
- Flat Army: Chapter 4 Overview