Flat Army: Chapter 5 Overview
The title of Chapter 5 is “Being a Connected Leader”
This 75 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 5 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Building off of Chapter 4 (Becoming a Connected Leader), Chapter 5 suggests five additional attributes that help you to become a connected leader. It’s also a chapter that’s about getting things done. What are the 5 attributes? Watch the video to find out.
[vimeo id=”58838306″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Why I Wrote “The Purpose Effect” Book
- Lo-Tech Talk #4: The Sweet Spot of Purpose
- Download Chapter 1 of "The Purpose Effect" For Free
- Word Cloud: OPEN TO THINK
- Technology Was Supposed To Save Us. It Hasn’t.
- Flat Army: Chapter 11 Overview
- 650,000 Words Later
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive