Flat Army: Chapter 5 Overview
The title of Chapter 5 is “Being a Connected Leader”
This 75 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 5 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Building off of Chapter 4 (Becoming a Connected Leader), Chapter 5 suggests five additional attributes that help you to become a connected leader. It’s also a chapter that’s about getting things done. What are the 5 attributes? Watch the video to find out.
[vimeo id=”58838306″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- WHY I Wrote Flat Army: The Flat Army Golden Circle
- Flat Army: Chapter 7 Overview
- Book Review: Winners Take All
- The Purpose Effect Launch Party
- Word Cloud: OPEN TO THINK
- Flat Army CSTD Keynote as Art
- By 2020 You Better Be Able To Problem Solve, Act Creatively, And Think Critically
- An Example of the Flat Army CLAM in Action: BC Ideas2Action