Flat Army: Chapter 4 Overview
The title of Chapter 4 is “Becoming the Connected Leader”
This 84 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 4 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
There are 5 key attributes leaders should employ in order to demonstrate ‘Becoming a Connected Leader’. What are they? You’ll have to watch the video to find out.
- And The Winners Of A Free Book Are …
- Distractedness Is Quickly Becoming The Organization’s Top Issue
- New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
- Book Review: WORK RULES: Insights From Inside Google
- Lo-Tech Talk #4: The Sweet Spot of Purpose
- Now Available: Paperback Versions of FLAT ARMY and THE PURPOSE EFFECT
- Flat Army CSTD Keynote as Art
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose