Flat Army: Chapter 4 Overview
The title of Chapter 4 is “Becoming the Connected Leader”
This 84 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 4 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
There are 5 key attributes leaders should employ in order to demonstrate ‘Becoming a Connected Leader’. What are they? You’ll have to watch the video to find out.
- Flat Army: Chapter 5 Overview
- Effective Leaders Operate Like This
- Full Book Jacket Cover Released for The Purpose Effect
- 650,000 Words Later
- A Personal Message of Thanks
- Distractedness Is Quickly Becoming The Organization’s Top Issue
- “Fail Fast, Fail Often” Often Fails, Fast
- The Fifteen Habits of a Connected Leader