Flat Army: Chapter 4 Overview
The title of Chapter 4 is “Becoming the Connected Leader”
This 84 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 4 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
There are 5 key attributes leaders should employ in order to demonstrate ‘Becoming a Connected Leader’. What are they? You’ll have to watch the video to find out.
- Flat Army CSTD Keynote as Art
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive
- When Euan and Dan Keynote Together at #HRtecheurope
- What Should The Title Of My Next Book Be?
- Whose Job Is Leadership, Anyway?
- Why I’d Work With Google’s Laszlo Bock (one day)
- Flat Army Book Excerpt: Organizational Learned Helplessness
- A 72,000 Word Cloud