Flat Army: Chapter 3 Overview
The title of Chapter 3 is “The Connected Leader”
This 77 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 3 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
What does the Arc de Triomphe and General Sherman have to do with being a Connected Leader? Hmmm.
- Sadly, The Importance Of Importance Is Now What’s Most Important
- I Don’t Do Golf
- Wordle Graphic of Flat Army
- When Breath Becomes Air: Required Reading For People Seeking Purpose
- Announcing the Full Book Cover Jacket of Flat Army
- Three Types of Workplace Mindsets
- The Link Between Creative Thinking And Your Time
- Three Strategies To Improve Your Creative Thinking