Flat Army: Chapter 3 Overview
The title of Chapter 3 is “The Connected Leader”
This 77 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 3 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
What does the Arc de Triomphe and General Sherman have to do with being a Connected Leader? Hmmm.
- Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
- Flat Army: Chapter 8 Overview
- One Year Later Is Purpose Winning?
- Our Problems Compound When We Forget The Importance Of Time
- Holacracy Is Not The Answer To Your Employee Disengagement Issues
- My Employee Engagement Advice to a Stranger
- A 72,000 Word Cloud
- What Should The Title Of My Next Book Be?