Flat Army: Chapter 3 Overview
The title of Chapter 3 is “The Connected Leader”
This 77 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 3 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
What does the Arc de Triomphe and General Sherman have to do with being a Connected Leader? Hmmm.
- The Corporate World’s Worst Phrase: Do More With Less
- Flat Army: Chapter 1 Overview
- You Can Now Pre-Order OPEN to THINK, Dan Pontefract’s Next Book, Releasing September 11
- Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
- Holacracy Is Not The Answer To Your Employee Disengagement Issues
- Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent!
- A Shared Letter to Heritage Minister Mélanie Joly
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview