Flat Army: Chapter 11 Overview
The title of Chapter 11 is “Flat Army in Action”
This 90 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 11 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
There are some organizations that are already ‘Flat Army’ in nature, and there are a few that aren’t. In this chapter, I dissect a few and indicate whether they’re worthy of the Flat Army badge or not.
[vimeo id=”60986275″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Book Review: Originals by Adam Grant
- One Year Later Is Purpose Winning?
- Download Chapter 1 of "The Purpose Effect" For Free
- Flat Army: Chapter 2 Overview
- Book Review: WORK RULES: Insights From Inside Google
- Distractedness Is Quickly Becoming The Organization’s Top Issue
- A Whole Lotta Learning And Love
- By 2020 You Better Be Able To Problem Solve, Act Creatively, And Think Critically