Flat Army: Chapter 11 Overview
The title of Chapter 11 is “Flat Army in Action”
This 90 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 11 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
There are some organizations that are already ‘Flat Army’ in nature, and there are a few that aren’t. In this chapter, I dissect a few and indicate whether they’re worthy of the Flat Army badge or not.
[vimeo id=”60986275″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Holacracy Is Not The Answer To Your Employee Disengagement Issues
- The Hierarchy of Education
- The Flat Army Interview with Dan Pontefract’s Three Young Children
- What John Lennon Taught Me About Thinking
- The Corporate World’s Worst Phrase: Do More With Less
- The Purpose Effect Scorecard
- Book Review: The Neo-Generalist
- New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy