Flat Army: An Overview of the Book
The second installment of the video series that describes Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization is found below.
This 2-minute snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the overall thesis of the book including a brief introduction of the five key frameworks that make up a connected and engaged organization.
- Connected Leader Attributes Graphic from Flat Army
- The Simple Act of Trusting
- “Fail Fast, Fail Often” Often Fails, Fast
- Download Chapter 1 of "The Purpose Effect" For Free
- My Definition of Work and an Update on Book Two
- Why I’d Work With Google’s Laszlo Bock (one day)
- Pervasive Learning Graphic from Flat Army
- The Critical Importance Of Being Focused With High Energy