Do You Exhibit Collaborative Attributes? Does Your Organization?
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-12659981-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
About two years ago, Tammy Erickson asked the question, “Do You Have The Collaborative Capacity You Need?” In it, she describes ten enabling factors that help to build the collaborative capacity of an organization. I highly recommend you review them.
I’d like to take this opportunity to highlight both the ten individual and the ten organizational attributes I personally believe help achieve this state.
|Individual Attributes:||Organizational Attributes:|
More coming in Zat Book too. (soon)
- The ‘Occupy IT’ Movement of Organizations
- Bill Sullivan, CEO of Agilent Technologies is a Chief Engagement Officer
- Future of Work: Add Open Leadership, Enterprise 2.0, Connected Learning and Mix
- The Platonic Leader: Stage 3 of 5 in the Leadership Tonic Scale
- The Remarkable Leadership Story of Conner & Cayden Long
- Tic Tac Oh Oh
- In Defense of Alexandra Samuel
- Hierarchy starts with a ‘Higher Arc & Key’