Do You Exhibit Collaborative Attributes? Does Your Organization?
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-12659981-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
About two years ago, Tammy Erickson asked the question, “Do You Have The Collaborative Capacity You Need?” In it, she describes ten enabling factors that help to build the collaborative capacity of an organization. I highly recommend you review them.
I’d like to take this opportunity to highlight both the ten individual and the ten organizational attributes I personally believe help achieve this state.
|Individual Attributes:||Organizational Attributes:|
More coming in Zat Book too. (soon)
- L E A D E R S H I P
- Dear C-Suite: We Don’t Do Training Anymore
- Credo of the Collaboration Canoe
- The Boston Bruins Won the Cup: Why it Relates to Leadership
- The Star Wars Mentoring Program
- Connected Leader Attributes Graphic from Flat Army
- The Organization Needs to Ask Itself Tough Questions to Survive
- Elephants Have Long Memories. So Should You.