Do You Exhibit Collaborative Attributes? Does Your Organization?
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-12659981-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
About two years ago, Tammy Erickson asked the question, “Do You Have The Collaborative Capacity You Need?” In it, she describes ten enabling factors that help to build the collaborative capacity of an organization. I highly recommend you review them.
I’d like to take this opportunity to highlight both the ten individual and the ten organizational attributes I personally believe help achieve this state.
|Individual Attributes:||Organizational Attributes:|
More coming in Zat Book too. (soon)
- Perhaps the Purpose of an Organization?
- Video: The Importance Of The Little Things
- The Social C-Suite
- The Star Wars Mentoring Program
- The Collateral Damage of Selfish Leadership
- The Iconic Leader: Stage 4 of 5 in the Leadership Tonic Scale
- How To Build A Truly Purpose-Driven Company Through The Example Of Stocksy
- The Organization Needs to Ask Itself Tough Questions to Survive