Do You Exhibit Collaborative Attributes? Does Your Organization?
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-12659981-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
About two years ago, Tammy Erickson asked the question, “Do You Have The Collaborative Capacity You Need?” In it, she describes ten enabling factors that help to build the collaborative capacity of an organization. I highly recommend you review them.
I’d like to take this opportunity to highlight both the ten individual and the ten organizational attributes I personally believe help achieve this state.
|Individual Attributes:||Organizational Attributes:|
More coming in Zat Book too. (soon)
- Has Wells Fargo's CEO Forgotten How To Lead?
- Here’s Why I Love The Beatles’ ‘White Album’ Even More (Hint: It’s About Their Preparation)
- What is Engagement Anyway?
- The Five Rules Of Managing Up
- How To Build A Truly Purpose-Driven Company Through The Example Of Stocksy
- Coaching Should Be An Expectation Of All Connected Leaders
- Redefining the Social Employee
- The Fifteen Habits of a Connected Leader