Do You Exhibit Collaborative Attributes? Does Your Organization?
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-12659981-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
About two years ago, Tammy Erickson asked the question, “Do You Have The Collaborative Capacity You Need?” In it, she describes ten enabling factors that help to build the collaborative capacity of an organization. I highly recommend you review them.
I’d like to take this opportunity to highlight both the ten individual and the ten organizational attributes I personally believe help achieve this state.
|Individual Attributes:||Organizational Attributes:|
More coming in Zat Book too. (soon)
- The Volkswagen Commercial That Depicts a Backwards Workplace
- Qantas Airways CEO Delivers A Great Example Of Love-Based Leadership
- Here’s Why I Love The Beatles’ ‘White Album’ Even More (Hint: It’s About Their Preparation)
- Email, A Love Story
- Where Does Leadership of Social Media Lie?
- Holacracy Is Not The Answer To Your Employee Disengagement Issues
- It’s About Leadership: Ryder Hesjedal & the Giro d’Italia Win
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference: it’s about people to people