Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
The title of Chapter 9 is “Learning at the Speed of Need”
This 104 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 9 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Learning is an important aspect of a Flat Army leader but many leaders in today’s organizations think it only occurs in a classroom. I seek out to dispel this urban myth, introducing something I call ‘Pervasive Learning’ and the ‘3-33 Model’.
[vimeo id=”60983088″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- A 20-minute Talk About Collaborative Leadership
- Visual Depiction of a Connected and Engaged Organization
- The Fifteen Habits of a Connected Leader
- Flat Army: An Overview of the Book
- Future Of Work: A Flat Army Of Open Leadership via A.G. Lafley
- I’m Showing My Work … My Next Book Is Postponed
- Nine Tricky Questions And Nine Honest Answers Regarding Purpose
- Purpose: The Word of 2016