Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
The title of Chapter 9 is “Learning at the Speed of Need”
This 104 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 9 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Learning is an important aspect of a Flat Army leader but many leaders in today’s organizations think it only occurs in a classroom. I seek out to dispel this urban myth, introducing something I call ‘Pervasive Learning’ and the ‘3-33 Model’.
[vimeo id=”60983088″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- “Fail Fast, Fail Often” Often Fails, Fast
- Lo-Tech Talk #3: Organizational Purpose
- 4-Minute Video Overview of OPEN to THINK
- Rethinking the Work of Leadership
- A 20-minute Talk About Collaborative Leadership
- 10 Insights to Create a Connected and Engaged Organization
- Purpose: The Word of 2016
- Three Strategies To Improve Your Creative Thinking