Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
The title of Chapter 9 is “Learning at the Speed of Need”
This 104 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 9 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Learning is an important aspect of a Flat Army leader but many leaders in today’s organizations think it only occurs in a classroom. I seek out to dispel this urban myth, introducing something I call ‘Pervasive Learning’ and the ‘3-33 Model’.
[vimeo id=”60983088″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Announcing the Front Cover of Flat Army
- Three Tough Questions Answered About Purpose
- Now Available: Paperback Versions of FLAT ARMY and THE PURPOSE EFFECT
- Win 1 Of 5 Signed Copies Of OPEN TO THINK
- Flat Army Book Launch Party … A Sea of Humanity
- Why I’d Work With Google’s Laszlo Bock (one day)
- Our Problems Compound When We Forget The Importance Of Time
- Calling Frederic Laloux Of Reinventing Organizations