Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
The title of Chapter 9 is “Learning at the Speed of Need”
This 104 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 9 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Learning is an important aspect of a Flat Army leader but many leaders in today’s organizations think it only occurs in a classroom. I seek out to dispel this urban myth, introducing something I call ‘Pervasive Learning’ and the ‘3-33 Model’.
[vimeo id=”60983088″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Full Book Jacket Cover Released for The Purpose Effect
- How Are Your Book Sales?
- When Death Stares At You, Hinting Your Career Was A Scam
- The Three-Legged Stool Of Any Leaders Authentic Purview
- Flat Army: An Overview of the Book
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- The Purpose Effect Launch Party
- The Corporate World’s Worst Phrase: Do More With Less