Flat Army: Chapter 4 Overview
The title of Chapter 4 is “Becoming the Connected Leader”
This 84 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 4 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
There are 5 key attributes leaders should employ in order to demonstrate ‘Becoming a Connected Leader’. What are they? You’ll have to watch the video to find out.
- Connected Leader Attributes Graphic from Flat Army
- Three Strategies To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- Dan’s Latest Irregular Newsletter (with free goodies)
- A Personal Message of Thanks
- Word Cloud: OPEN TO THINK
- When Euan and Dan Keynote Together at #HRtecheurope
- Whose Job Is Leadership, Anyway?
- The Essential Creative Thinking Questions To Ask Yourself