Flat Army: Chapter 4 Overview
The title of Chapter 4 is “Becoming the Connected Leader”
This 84 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 4 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
There are 5 key attributes leaders should employ in order to demonstrate ‘Becoming a Connected Leader’. What are they? You’ll have to watch the video to find out.
- Rethinking the Work of Leadership
- Steve Denning Nails It on Forbes: Paradigm Shift in Leadership and Management
- Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent!
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview
- My Definition of Work and an Update on Book Two
- Distractedness Is Quickly Becoming The Organization’s Top Issue
- Three Tough Questions Answered About Purpose
- Flat Army: Chapter 2 Overview