Flat Army: Chapter 4 Overview
The title of Chapter 4 is “Becoming the Connected Leader”
This 84 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 4 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
There are 5 key attributes leaders should employ in order to demonstrate ‘Becoming a Connected Leader’. What are they? You’ll have to watch the video to find out.
- Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
- The Blackberry Verdict Is Not Surprising
- Lessons Learned From a First Time Author
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
- When Death Stares At You, Hinting Your Career Was A Scam
- Lo-Tech Talk #4: The Sweet Spot of Purpose
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive
- The Corporate World’s Worst Phrase: Do More With Less