Win 1 Of 5 Signed Copies Of OPEN TO THINK
If you’d like to win one of five signed copies of Dan’s latest book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively and Make Better Decisions, simply subscribe to his “irregular newsletter.”
Published 3-5 times per year, Dan’s newsletter is usually chock full of free goodies including articles and columns he’s written, podcasts he has recorded, links to talks he has delivered, and the occasional story or two.
Visit the link below to subscribe and automatically be entered into the draw.
Contest closes Sunday, November 4, 6:00pm PT. Winners will be notified by email, and first names will be listed in a comment below this post.
PS: here’s Dan’s most recent newsletter as an example: https://mailchi.mp/095554250e84/open-to-think-now-available-in-audio-format-free-goodies-to-share?e=%5BUNIQID%5D
- Flat Army: Chapter 2 Overview
- Dan’s Latest Irregular Newsletter (with free goodies)
- Download Chapter 1 of "The Purpose Effect" For Free
- The Link Between Creative Thinking And Your Time
- The Simple Act of Trusting
- My Definition of Work and an Update on Book Two
- Book Review: Friend of a Friend
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview