Win 1 Of 5 Signed Copies Of OPEN TO THINK
If you’d like to win one of five signed copies of Dan’s latest book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively and Make Better Decisions, simply subscribe to his “irregular newsletter.”
Published 3-5 times per year, Dan’s newsletter is usually chock full of free goodies including articles and columns he’s written, podcasts he has recorded, links to talks he has delivered, and the occasional story or two.
Visit the link below to subscribe and automatically be entered into the draw.
Contest closes Sunday, November 4, 6:00pm PT. Winners will be notified by email, and first names will be listed in a comment below this post.
PS: here’s Dan’s most recent newsletter as an example: https://mailchi.mp/095554250e84/open-to-think-now-available-in-audio-format-free-goodies-to-share?e=%5BUNIQID%5D
- Download Chapter 1 of "The Purpose Effect" For Free
- Sneak Peek Audio Clip of OPEN TO THINK
- How Are Your Book Sales?
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
- Book Review: Friend of a Friend
- Download Chapter 1 for Free – Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization
- Sadly, The Importance Of Importance Is Now What’s Most Important
- What Should The Title Of My Next Book Be?