Win 1 Of 5 Signed Copies Of OPEN TO THINK
If you’d like to win one of five signed copies of Dan’s latest book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively and Make Better Decisions, simply subscribe to his “irregular newsletter.”
Published 3-5 times per year, Dan’s newsletter is usually chock full of free goodies including articles and columns he’s written, podcasts he has recorded, links to talks he has delivered, and the occasional story or two.
Visit the link below to subscribe and automatically be entered into the draw.
Contest closes Sunday, November 4, 6:00pm PT. Winners will be notified by email, and first names will be listed in a comment below this post.
PS: here’s Dan’s most recent newsletter as an example: https://mailchi.mp/095554250e84/open-to-think-now-available-in-audio-format-free-goodies-to-share?e=%5BUNIQID%5D
- Announcing the Full Book Cover Jacket of Flat Army
- Distractedness Is Quickly Becoming The Organization’s Top Issue
- Flat Army: Chapter 2 Overview
- Lo-Tech Talk #4: The Sweet Spot of Purpose
- Favourite Books of 2013 That I Read
- Book Review: The Good Fight
- Nine Tricky Questions And Nine Honest Answers Regarding Purpose
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive