The State of Culture, Collaboration & Enterprise 2.0
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-12659981-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Do you have “if you build it, they will come” syndrome in your organization?
- That is, you’ve been rolling out a litany of Enterprise 2.0 / Collaboration tools at your organization but no one is actually collaborating, contributing or connecting.
Do you have “That’s no moon, it’s a space station” syndrome in your organization?
- That is, you have no idea how to start your Collaboration / Enterprise 2.0 journey because it looks to be the size (and effort) of a Death Star.
Do you have “Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore” syndrome in your organization?
- That is, the people within your organization are clamoring to be more collaborative, but you can’t figure out how to provide it.
Do you have “You can’t handle the truth!” syndrome in your organization?
- That is, you haven’t developed a leadership framework that ties into your collaboration goals, thus empowering your employees to engage with one another … openly.
Do you have “I’m king of the world” syndrome in your organization?
- That is, you think you have an outstanding culture, but lurking in the shadows is a disengaged and uncollaborative uprising?
Well then “Houston, we have a problem.”
Part Two (the serious bit) available on Monday, November 28.
- Waiting For SuperExecutive: Why Executives Should Get on the Enterprise 2.0 Bus
- An Example of the Flat Army CLAM in Action: BC Ideas2Action
- My Big Beef With The Term “Soft Skills”
- The New CEO Acronym: Collaborative, Engaging & Open
- Boeing’s Attitude Reminds Us Of The Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster
- The Roots of Becoming a More Effective Leader
- Future of Work: Add Open Leadership, Enterprise 2.0, Connected Learning and Mix
- Podcast: How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?