The Remarkable Leadership Story of Conner & Cayden Long
If ever you doubted the power of the human condition or the effect open leadership can have, watch this story of Conner and Cayden Long.
Recipients of the Sports Illustrated SportsKid of the Year award for 2012, these two young brothers will not only melt your heart, they will instantly define for you the type of inspirational and ‘flat’ leadership we need in our organizations today.
- The Social C-Suite
- Great Work Interview – Flat Army & Michael Bungay Stanier
- Ask Dan: What Is The Right Leadership Balance Between Short-Term Crises And Our Long-Term Vision?
- Coaching Should Be An Expectation Of All Connected Leaders
- The CEO That Was Out Of Touch
- The Untapped Potential Of The Middle Manager
- The Boston Bruins Won the Cup: Why it Relates to Leadership
- The Harmonic Leader: Stage 5 of 5 in the Leadership Tonic Scale