The Remarkable Leadership Story of Conner & Cayden Long
If ever you doubted the power of the human condition or the effect open leadership can have, watch this story of Conner and Cayden Long.
Recipients of the Sports Illustrated SportsKid of the Year award for 2012, these two young brothers will not only melt your heart, they will instantly define for you the type of inspirational and ‘flat’ leadership we need in our organizations today.
- When Power Overthrows Common Sense
- Leadership Lessons From Late Night King David Letterman
- Rise of the Woman?
- The Leadership Collapse of Manchester United
- If Your Enterprise Social Network Is A Ghost Town It’s Probably Due To Your Corporate Culture
- Has Wells Fargo's CEO Forgotten How To Lead?
- Fish & Chips and Malt Vinegar (inseparable organizational pieces)
- Going Forward to the Past: Management Yahooliganism & No Longer Working From Home