The Remarkable Leadership Story of Conner & Cayden Long
If ever you doubted the power of the human condition or the effect open leadership can have, watch this story of Conner and Cayden Long.
Recipients of the Sports Illustrated SportsKid of the Year award for 2012, these two young brothers will not only melt your heart, they will instantly define for you the type of inspirational and ‘flat’ leadership we need in our organizations today.
- Future of Work: Add Open Leadership, Enterprise 2.0, Connected Learning and Mix
- In Defense of Alexandra Samuel
- You Will Never Be Promoted
- Flat Army Book Excerpt: Organizational Learned Helplessness
- Has Wells Fargo's CEO Forgotten How To Lead?
- New Leadership Model: An Exercise in Bifurcation
- The Sorry State Of Wells Fargo Continues
- The Star Wars Mentoring Program