The Remarkable Leadership Story of Conner & Cayden Long
If ever you doubted the power of the human condition or the effect open leadership can have, watch this story of Conner and Cayden Long.
Recipients of the Sports Illustrated SportsKid of the Year award for 2012, these two young brothers will not only melt your heart, they will instantly define for you the type of inspirational and ‘flat’ leadership we need in our organizations today.
- 5 Ways to Become Less Collaborative at Work
- The Platonic Leader: Stage 3 of 5 in the Leadership Tonic Scale
- The Simple Act of Trusting
- The Star Wars Mentoring Program
- Five Leadership Tips For Uber’s New CEO
- The Untapped Potential Of The Middle Manager
- Podcast: How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?
- Holacracy Is Not The Answer To Your Employee Disengagement Issues