The Remarkable Leadership Story of Conner & Cayden Long
If ever you doubted the power of the human condition or the effect open leadership can have, watch this story of Conner and Cayden Long.
Recipients of the Sports Illustrated SportsKid of the Year award for 2012, these two young brothers will not only melt your heart, they will instantly define for you the type of inspirational and ‘flat’ leadership we need in our organizations today.
- Apparently, Organizational Culture is Crap
- Defining A Leader’s Duty Of Care
- Future of Work: Add Open Leadership, Enterprise 2.0, Connected Learning and Mix
- The Collateral Damage of Selfish Leadership
- Elephants Have Long Memories. So Should You.
- Why You Must Define the So-What of Learning
- A New Hero of Mine, Alfredo Moser
- Puppetry of the Meanest