The Remarkable Leadership Story of Conner & Cayden Long
If ever you doubted the power of the human condition or the effect open leadership can have, watch this story of Conner and Cayden Long.
Recipients of the Sports Illustrated SportsKid of the Year award for 2012, these two young brothers will not only melt your heart, they will instantly define for you the type of inspirational and ‘flat’ leadership we need in our organizations today.
- Hierarchy starts with a ‘Higher Arc & Key’
- Future of Work: Add Open Leadership, Enterprise 2.0, Connected Learning and Mix
- The Untapped Potential Of The Middle Manager
- The Iconic Leader: Stage 4 of 5 in the Leadership Tonic Scale
- Rise of the Woman?
- Puppetry of the Meanest
- Why You Must Define the So-What of Learning
- Clowning Around – An Important Leadership Attribute