The Remarkable Leadership Story of Conner & Cayden Long
If ever you doubted the power of the human condition or the effect open leadership can have, watch this story of Conner and Cayden Long.
Recipients of the Sports Illustrated SportsKid of the Year award for 2012, these two young brothers will not only melt your heart, they will instantly define for you the type of inspirational and ‘flat’ leadership we need in our organizations today.
- When Celebrity Trumps Sanity
- Future Of Work: A Flat Army Of Open Leadership via A.G. Lafley
- The Fifteen Habits of a Connected Leader
- 6 Use Cases for Enterprise Micro-Blogging
- Email, A Love Story
- Apparently, Organizational Culture is Crap
- The Strength Of A Leader Comes From The Tree Trunk
- Should Employees Be Incented to Use Social Technologies?