The Flat Army Interview with Dan Pontefract’s Three Young Children
It’s true what they say … “when the cat’s away the mice will play.”
When ‘Mom’ went out for dinner one night and the 10, 7 and 6 year-old’s suggested they wanted to interview ‘Dad’ on life as an author … it became a collaborative, open and fun project for all four of us.
Kinda how I envision any and all organizations and teams.
- WHY I Wrote Flat Army: The Flat Army Golden Circle
- Our Problems Compound When We Forget The Importance Of Time
- That Decision Is Above My Pay-Grade
- New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview
- Win A Signed Copy Of “THE PURPOSE EFFECT”
- Don’t Be a FOOL: Fear of Open Leadership
- The Purpose Effect Launch Party