The Flat Army Interview with Dan Pontefract’s Three Young Children
It’s true what they say … “when the cat’s away the mice will play.”
When ‘Mom’ went out for dinner one night and the 10, 7 and 6 year-old’s suggested they wanted to interview ‘Dad’ on life as an author … it became a collaborative, open and fun project for all four of us.
Kinda how I envision any and all organizations and teams.
- Why I’d Work With Google’s Laszlo Bock (one day)
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
- Flat Army Book Excerpt: Organizational Learned Helplessness
- The Simple Act of Trusting
- WHY I Wrote Flat Army: The Flat Army Golden Circle
- Future Of Work: A Flat Army Of Open Leadership via A.G. Lafley
- That Decision Is Above My Pay-Grade
- Lo-Tech Talk #4: The Sweet Spot of Purpose