Dan really loves to talk. So much so, he completes about 50 or so keynotes and discussions a year based on his books, research, and professional experience. Every talk is tailored to the audience.
He has delivered his unique presentation style of humour, analogies, metaphors, stories and wicked graphics to the likes of business executives and team members in Europe, America, Australia and of course his home country of Canada.
He has enjoyed sharing the stage with the likes of Susan Cain, Marcus Buckingham, Peter Mansbridge, Chris Hadfield, Dave Ulrich, Charles Handy, Clayton Christensen, Roger Martin & Dan Pink to name a few.
- Respect Is The Starting Point For Society
- Is Your Company Culture Linked to Social Learning Success?
- A Reader’s OPEN TO THINK Question About Critical Thinking & Students
- Books To Devour By Nilofer Merchant, Roger Martin, Jennifer Riel and Daniel Pink
- Call it Collaboration, Not Enterprise 2.0 or Social Business
- There Is Nothing Wrong With The Term ‘Company Culture’
- I Learned A Lot At My First-Ever F***Up Nights
- Flat Army Book Launch Party … A Sea of Humanity