Dan really loves to talk. So much so, he completes about 50 or so keynotes and discussions a year based on his books, research, and professional experience. Every talk is tailored to the audience.
He has delivered his unique presentation style of humour, analogies, metaphors, stories and wicked graphics to the likes of business executives and team members in Europe, America, Australia and of course his home country of Canada.
He has enjoyed sharing the stage with the likes of Susan Cain, Marcus Buckingham, Peter Mansbridge, Chris Hadfield, Dave Ulrich, Charles Handy, Clayton Christensen, Roger Martin & Dan Pink to name a few.
- Clowning Around – An Important Leadership Attribute
- Drucker Forum – Video Update #2 – Day 1 Morning Keynotes
- Can Leaders Lead From the Side?
- The Boston Bruins Won the Cup: Why it Relates to Leadership
- Great Work Interview – Flat Army & Michael Bungay Stanier
- My Purpose
- Book Excerpt: The Purpose Effect
- In 2015, Will I …