Dan really loves to talk. So much so, he completes about 50 or so keynotes and discussions a year based on his books, research, and professional experience. Every talk is tailored to the audience.
He has delivered his unique presentation style of humour, analogies, metaphors, stories and wicked graphics to the likes of business executives and team members in Europe, America, Australia and of course his home country of Canada.
He has enjoyed sharing the stage with the likes of Susan Cain, Marcus Buckingham, Peter Mansbridge, Chris Hadfield, Dave Ulrich, Charles Handy, Clayton Christensen, Roger Martin & Dan Pink to name a few.
- When Celebrity Trumps Sanity
- The Critical Importance Of Being Focused With High Energy
- Did GM Have To Fire 14,000 People?
- The Hierarchy of Education
- Learning 2.0 is Dumb: Use ‘Connected Learning’ Instead
- Learning Leaders Are Beginning To Get It … Sorta
- The Collaboration Curve
- Interlocutors of 2012 (the goats are better for it)