Interested to know what your organization or team thinks about the current state of your corporate culture?
Better yet, would you also like to gain access to a playbook that recommends certain changes to improve the way you operate?
The “Culture Assessment” is a unique, hands-on and inclusive process that involves employees to a) figure out what’s working, b) understand what’s not working, and c) determine what can be done to better the overall culture.
- You Can Now Pre-Order OPEN to THINK, Dan Pontefract’s Next Book, Releasing September 11
- Flexible Working Works
- Ya, I Cry at Work. Do You?
- The Leadership Tonic Scale – Free PDF Download
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive
- Book Excerpt: The Purpose Effect
- Time’s Up – Learning Will Forever Be Part Formal, Part Informal and Part Social
- The Harmonic Leader: Stage 5 of 5 in the Leadership Tonic Scale