Lo-Tech Talk #2: The Leaders Guide to The Purpose Effect
Roles can come and go due to factors such as contraction, expansion or the introduction of new technologies like automation or artificial intelligence.
Regardless, when an individual is performing in their role at work for the organization and themselves, one of three different mindsets will likely be exhibited.
For leaders of people, the concept of “role purpose” is critically important to understand. The three types of role purpose mindsets are key to helping employees achieve both personal and role purpose.
This “lo-tech” video (found below) helps to explain the basic concept of ‘role purpose’ … something I describe in detail in my new book, THE PURPOSE EFFECT.
It’s an introductory video (4:38 in length) aimed at leaders of people.
- Great Work Interview – Flat Army & Michael Bungay Stanier
- Flat Army: Chapter 4 Overview
- Book Excerpt: The Purpose Effect
- A&W Chose Purpose. I Chose It For Dinner.
- An Example of the Flat Army CLAM in Action: BC Ideas2Action
- Evolution of the Chief Learning Officer
- Purpose-Driven Companies Outperform The Financial Markets By 42 Percent
- Coming September 27, An Addendum to The Purpose Effect