Lo-Tech Talk #2: The Leaders Guide to The Purpose Effect
Roles can come and go due to factors such as contraction, expansion or the introduction of new technologies like automation or artificial intelligence.
Regardless, when an individual is performing in their role at work for the organization and themselves, one of three different mindsets will likely be exhibited.
For leaders of people, the concept of “role purpose” is critically important to understand. The three types of role purpose mindsets are key to helping employees achieve both personal and role purpose.
This “lo-tech” video (found below) helps to explain the basic concept of ‘role purpose’ … something I describe in detail in my new book, THE PURPOSE EFFECT.
It’s an introductory video (4:38 in length) aimed at leaders of people.
- Coaching Should Be An Expectation Of All Connected Leaders
- Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview
- 650,000 Words Later
- $6 trillion In Assets And This CEO Says Purpose Is The Company’s Fundamental Reason For Being
- Flat Army: Chapter 4 Overview
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- Connected Leader Attributes Graphic from Flat Army