Lo-Tech Talk #2: The Leaders Guide to The Purpose Effect
Roles can come and go due to factors such as contraction, expansion or the introduction of new technologies like automation or artificial intelligence.
Regardless, when an individual is performing in their role at work for the organization and themselves, one of three different mindsets will likely be exhibited.
For leaders of people, the concept of “role purpose” is critically important to understand. The three types of role purpose mindsets are key to helping employees achieve both personal and role purpose.
This “lo-tech” video (found below) helps to explain the basic concept of ‘role purpose’ … something I describe in detail in my new book, THE PURPOSE EFFECT.
It’s an introductory video (4:38 in length) aimed at leaders of people.
- An Example of the Flat Army CLAM in Action: BC Ideas2Action
- $6 trillion In Assets And This CEO Says Purpose Is The Company’s Fundamental Reason For Being
- Inspiring CEO Quotes About A Higher Purpose
- Three Ways To Take Back Control Of Your Time
- Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
- Three Types of Workplace Mindsets
- Now Available: Paperback Versions of FLAT ARMY and THE PURPOSE EFFECT
- The Link Between Creative Thinking And Your Time