Lo-Tech Talk #2: The Leaders Guide to The Purpose Effect
Roles can come and go due to factors such as contraction, expansion or the introduction of new technologies like automation or artificial intelligence.
Regardless, when an individual is performing in their role at work for the organization and themselves, one of three different mindsets will likely be exhibited.
For leaders of people, the concept of “role purpose” is critically important to understand. The three types of role purpose mindsets are key to helping employees achieve both personal and role purpose.
This “lo-tech” video (found below) helps to explain the basic concept of ‘role purpose’ … something I describe in detail in my new book, THE PURPOSE EFFECT.
It’s an introductory video (4:38 in length) aimed at leaders of people.
- When Our Values Run Counter To Our Employer
- Flat Army Dedication
- A Whole Lotta Learning And Love
- The Three Attributes President Obama Wants You To Demonstrate
- Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
- Can We Truly Be Happy At Work?
- How Are Your Book Sales?
- Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent! Everything Is Urgent!