LinkedIn is not Facebook so Please Think Twice About Your Updates
To me, LinkedIn is a professional network / contact management arena and if you are using it to supply graphics of “what word do you see first” or “enter your email in the comment box and your direct contact list will grow by 100x”, well … you’ve lost the plot on the importance of what a business network is all about.
But it’s also what I might refer to as a ‘digital discipline’ strategy of mine.
PS. If you’re going to post a graphic (or get sucked into the idiotic hope of a larger email network by playing along) you might want to try a function known as ‘spell check’.
- The Vancouver Riot. It’s a Teachable Moment.
- Should Companies Allow Facebook at Work?
- The Social C-Suite
- Vancouver is Home to Several ‘Social’ Rock Stars
- Employee Access to Social Media in the Workplace Decreases
- Don’t Simply Follow on Twitter, You Should Spend Time Reviewing
- Social Media is not Social Learning
- I’m Not Scared of Email; I Developed a System called DADDIO