LinkedIn is not Facebook so Please Think Twice About Your Updates
To me, LinkedIn is a professional network / contact management arena and if you are using it to supply graphics of “what word do you see first” or “enter your email in the comment box and your direct contact list will grow by 100x”, well … you’ve lost the plot on the importance of what a business network is all about.
But it’s also what I might refer to as a ‘digital discipline’ strategy of mine.
PS. If you’re going to post a graphic (or get sucked into the idiotic hope of a larger email network by playing along) you might want to try a function known as ‘spell check’.
- Where Does Leadership of Social Media Lie?
- The Anti-Social Social Dilemma
- 16 Months of Social Learning Platform Insanity: A Recap
- My Views on Learnist, the latest ‘social learning’ venture
- When Euan and Dan Keynote Together at #HRtecheurope
- The Vancouver Riot. It’s a Teachable Moment.
- Should Companies Allow Facebook at Work?
- You are the Collective Wisdom of both Strong & Weak Ties