L E A D E R S H I P
Some summer holiday thinking of mine. Leaders gain the respect of employees when they:
1) Listen with attentiveness.
2) Empathize without prejudice.
3) Act fairly, and ethically.
4) Discuss openly what is working, and what is not.
5) Educate to develop, not to correct.
6) Represent the interests of all stakeholders.
7) Safeguard team culture.
8) Hire for fit.
9) Invest in a higher purpose.
10) Praise the effort more than the result.
- Hierarchy starts with a ‘Higher Arc & Key’
- Rise of the Woman?
- Podcast: How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?
- The Mysterium Tremendum Leader
- When Power Overthrows Common Sense
- Tiger Woods: What An Incredible Story Of Resilience
- The Boston Bruins Won the Cup: Why it Relates to Leadership
- 5 Ways to Become Less Collaborative at Work