L E A D E R S H I P
Some summer holiday thinking of mine. Leaders gain the respect of employees when they:
1) Listen with attentiveness.
2) Empathize without prejudice.
3) Act fairly, and ethically.
4) Discuss openly what is working, and what is not.
5) Educate to develop, not to correct.
6) Represent the interests of all stakeholders.
7) Safeguard team culture.
8) Hire for fit.
9) Invest in a higher purpose.
10) Praise the effort more than the result.
- The Five Rules Of Managing Up
- The New CEO Acronym: Collaborative, Engaging & Open
- The Social C-Suite
- My Big Beef With The Term “Soft Skills”
- Do You Exhibit Collaborative Attributes? Does Your Organization?
- Why You Must Define the So-What of Learning
- The First Step To Improving Employee Engagement Is To Connect With Your Team
- Fish & Chips and Malt Vinegar (inseparable organizational pieces)