L E A D E R S H I P
Some summer holiday thinking of mine. Leaders gain the respect of employees when they:
1) Listen with attentiveness.
2) Empathize without prejudice.
3) Act fairly, and ethically.
4) Discuss openly what is working, and what is not.
5) Educate to develop, not to correct.
6) Represent the interests of all stakeholders.
7) Safeguard team culture.
8) Hire for fit.
9) Invest in a higher purpose.
10) Praise the effort more than the result.
- Stop Killing Your Corporate Culture
- Do You Surround Yourself With No?
- Whose Job Is Leadership, Anyway?
- Podcast: How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?
- Ya, I Cry at Work. Do You?
- Email, A Love Story
- Clowning Around – An Important Leadership Attribute
- Video: The Importance Of The Little Things