L E A D E R S H I P
Some summer holiday thinking of mine. Leaders gain the respect of employees when they:
1) Listen with attentiveness.
2) Empathize without prejudice.
3) Act fairly, and ethically.
4) Discuss openly what is working, and what is not.
5) Educate to develop, not to correct.
6) Represent the interests of all stakeholders.
7) Safeguard team culture.
8) Hire for fit.
9) Invest in a higher purpose.
10) Praise the effort more than the result.
- A New Hero of Mine, Alfredo Moser
- 6 Use Cases for Enterprise Micro-Blogging
- What is Engagement Anyway?
- The Link Between Leadership, Learning & Organizational Performance
- The Iconic Leader: Stage 4 of 5 in the Leadership Tonic Scale
- The Five Rules Of Managing Up
- The Tuition Value of Mistakes
- Why Don’t We Tip Flight Attendants?