L E A D E R S H I P
Some summer holiday thinking of mine. Leaders gain the respect of employees when they:
1) Listen with attentiveness.
2) Empathize without prejudice.
3) Act fairly, and ethically.
4) Discuss openly what is working, and what is not.
5) Educate to develop, not to correct.
6) Represent the interests of all stakeholders.
7) Safeguard team culture.
8) Hire for fit.
9) Invest in a higher purpose.
10) Praise the effort more than the result.
- Leadership Lessons From Late Night King David Letterman
- Future Of Work: A Flat Army Of Open Leadership via A.G. Lafley
- If Your Enterprise Social Network Is A Ghost Town It’s Probably Due To Your Corporate Culture
- Future of Work: Add Open Leadership, Enterprise 2.0, Connected Learning and Mix
- Corporate Culture in a Venn Diagram
- Case Study: Tim Hockey, a Collaborative & Transparent CEO
- Boeing’s Attitude Reminds Us Of The Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster
- The Boston Bruins Won the Cup: Why it Relates to Leadership