How Are Your Book Sales?
My latest book, The Purpose Effect, published May 10, some ten days ago.
A few people have been kind enough to ask, “How is the book launch going, Dan?” or “How are book sales, Dan?”
The questions come from a place of kindness. I respect the questioners’ curiosity and interest in me and/or the book.
But truthfully I don’t know.
Perhaps more importantly I don’t care.
Well, I do care, but not from a sales perspective, per se. What I care about is that the book makes a difference, that it is making a difference.
If that difference is with one person, fab!
For example, I received the following:
I think we all seek “purpose”. That purpose will change over time and may be multi-factorial in nature. Thanks Dan for helping me start finding mine again.
That’s all I need to know.
Someone was touched by the book. The words meant something to someone. The prose is making a difference.
And that’s good enough for me.
- Coaching Should Be An Expectation Of All Connected Leaders
- Flat Army: Chapter 11 Overview
- The Electrocardiogram of Purpose
- When Breath Becomes Air: Required Reading For People Seeking Purpose
- the FLAT ARMY cheat sheet
- The Untapped Potential Of The Middle Manager
- Win 1 Of 5 Signed Copies Of OPEN TO THINK
- Four Key Actions To Change Your Organization’s Purpose