How Dan Can Help
Dan delivers fun, informative, interactive and educational keynote talks to audiences across the globe. He has delivered 4 TED Talks and is invited to speak about 50 times per year. (Download his overview.)
Dan is the best-selling author of three books focusing on corporate culture, the importance of purpose, and thinking. He is at work on his 4th book focused on leadership. (Buy his books.)
The Pontefract Group provides services that help leaders and organizations become more engaged and collaborative through assessments, leadership modelling & webinars. Find out about all services.
Dan leads half and full-day facilitated workshops to help teams become more collaborative, engaged, purpose-driven and thoughtful in their approach to work and life.
- Favourite Books of 2013 That I Read
- (K)NOW WHEN
- Today I Wear Pink for Workplace Bullying
- The ‘Empire Avenue’ Strikes Back
- A Review of “How To Be Interesting” While Sitting Beside a Drunk on an Airplane
- This High-Tech Company Is Using Artificial Intelligence To Hire, Fire And Promote Employees
- Stop Hiding Behind Executive Assistants To Lead
- The Fifteen Habits of a Connected Leader