How Dan Can Help
Dan delivers fun, informative, interactive and educational keynote talks to audiences across the globe. He has delivered 4 TED Talks and is invited to speak about 50 times per year. (Download his overview.)
Dan is the best-selling author of three books focusing on corporate culture, the importance of purpose, and thinking. He is at work on his 4th book focused on leadership. (Buy his books.)
Dan provides consultative services that help leaders and organizations become more engaged, productive, and collaborative through assessments, leadership modelling & org redesign.
Dan leads half and full-day facilitated workshops to help teams become more collaborative, engaged, purpose-driven and thoughtful in their approach to work and life.
- Rey & Finn of Star Wars Docked 40% On Year-End Performance Review
- Employee Engagement is Still Poor but it Does Drive Bottom Line Results
- Why I Teach
- The Link Between Leadership, Learning & Organizational Performance
- The Grocery Store Analogy of Learning, KM, Comm & Content
- (K)NOW WHEN
- Lessons in Leadership From Jim Balsillie and Mike Lazaridis
- If There Is No Trust Or Joy At Work There Is A Low Chance For Purpose