How Dan Can Help
Dan delivers fun, informative, interactive and educational keynote talks to audiences across the globe. He has delivered 4 TED Talks and is invited to speak about 50 times per year.
Dan is the best-selling author of three books focusing on corporate culture, the importance of purpose, and thinking. He is at work on his 4th book focused on leadership.
Dan provides consultative services that help leaders become better at their jobs of leading people, themselves, and the organization itself through assessments and executive coaching.
Dan leads half and full-day facilitated workshops to help teams become more collaborative, engaged, purpose-driven and thoughtful in their approach to work and life.
- Lo-Tech Talk #3: Organizational Purpose
- The Death of TV Could Help Learning 2.0 Take Flight
- IT & HR: Living In The Chasm of Both
- Gord Downie May Be The Best High School Teacher I Never Had
- Personally Stuck Between Three Passions in the Education Spectrum
- Docking Employee Pay to Improve Their Skills is Dubious if not Dumb
- The Black Friday Shopping Flowchart
- Flat Army: Chapter 3 Overview