How Dan Can Help
Dan delivers fun, informative, interactive and educational keynote talks to audiences across the globe. He has delivered 4 TED Talks and is invited to speak about 50 times per year. (Download his overview.)
Dan is the best-selling author of three books focusing on corporate culture, the importance of purpose, and thinking. He is at work on his 4th book focused on leadership. (Buy his books.)
The Pontefract Group provides services that help leaders and organizations become more engaged and collaborative through assessments, leadership modelling & webinars. Find out about all services.
Dan leads half and full-day facilitated workshops to help teams become more collaborative, engaged, purpose-driven and thoughtful in their approach to work and life.
- It’s Time to Revolutionize Corporate Learning
- Please Don’t Let There Be Anonymity After Death
- The Five Rules Of Managing Up
- Social as a Weapon of Class Destruction
- Air Canada Isn’t Collaborating With Its Employees
- Learning Leaders Are Beginning To Get It … Sorta
- What If We Rented Tablets?
- In Progress