Best-selling Author, Keynote Speaker, Thinker and Leadership Strategist
Founder and CEO of The Pontefract Group
With twenty-five plus years of experience helping leaders and organizations shift to higher levels of employee engagement, productivity, and bottom-line results, Dan Pontefract knows what it takes to make change happen.
- The Leadership Collapse of Manchester United
- Podcast: What’s The Definition Of Love As A Leader?
- Tweet Kings & Pretty Things (aka Micro-Blogging Habits)
- Employee Access to Social Media in the Workplace Decreases
- Interlocutors of 2012 (the goats are better for it)
- The Death of TV Could Help Learning 2.0 Take Flight
- Dan Pontefract March 2019 Playlist (for Claire and Cate)
- Ya, I Cry at Work. Do You?