Flat Army CSTD Keynote as Art
I had the chance to deliver the CSTD Symposium keynote in Calgary, Alberta on June 5, 2014. Hopefully audience members came away with a nugget or two of inspiration or ideas for change.
I can safely report no tomatoes were launched on stage.
The inimitable Corrie Melanson of seemeaning.ca captured the talk as a graphic.
Correction: it really is art.
Thanks Corrie for a fab piece of work. Thanks Team CSTD for the chance to speak, and for hiring Corrie to capture my talk.
- Now Available: Paperback Versions of FLAT ARMY and THE PURPOSE EFFECT
- Great Work Interview – Flat Army & Michael Bungay Stanier
- Whose Job Is Leadership, Anyway?
- Flat Army: Chapter 10 Overview
- The Simple Act of Trusting
- Visual Depiction of a Connected and Engaged Organization
- Announcing the Front Cover of Flat Army
- Steve Denning Nails It on Forbes: Paradigm Shift in Leadership and Management