Flat Army: Chapter 7 Overview
The title of Chapter 7 is “The Participative Leader Framework”
This 86 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 7 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
I think leaders need to become much more participative. (yes, it’s a mouth-full, but it’s important) I’ve devised a model called PLF – Participative Leader Framework – that depicts how one can become more participative. It has to do with networks, consumption, contribution and CARE. Click the video to find out more.
[vimeo id=”59769197″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Book Review: Winners Take All
- I’m Showing My Work … My Next Book Is Postponed
- Book Review: Originals by Adam Grant
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- The Purpose Effect Book Endorsers
- The Essential Creative Thinking Questions To Ask Yourself
- Future Of Work: A Flat Army Of Open Leadership via A.G. Lafley
- Flat Army: Chapter 3 Overview