Flat Army: Chapter 7 Overview
The title of Chapter 7 is “The Participative Leader Framework”
This 86 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 7 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
I think leaders need to become much more participative. (yes, it’s a mouth-full, but it’s important) I’ve devised a model called PLF – Participative Leader Framework – that depicts how one can become more participative. It has to do with networks, consumption, contribution and CARE. Click the video to find out more.
[vimeo id=”59769197″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Now Available: Paperback Versions of FLAT ARMY and THE PURPOSE EFFECT
- The Graphic That Started My Journey Researching Purpose Three Years Ago
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- That Decision Is Above My Pay-Grade
- New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
- Flat Army Dedication
- What John Lennon Taught Me About Thinking