Flat Army: Chapter 7 Overview
The title of Chapter 7 is “The Participative Leader Framework”
This 86 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 7 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
I think leaders need to become much more participative. (yes, it’s a mouth-full, but it’s important) I’ve devised a model called PLF – Participative Leader Framework – that depicts how one can become more participative. It has to do with networks, consumption, contribution and CARE. Click the video to find out more.
[vimeo id=”59769197″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Flat Army on the Back of a (Digital) Napkin
- Book Review: The Good Fight
- What Should The Title Of My Next Book Be?
- Sneak Peek Audio Clip of OPEN TO THINK
- Nine Tricky Questions And Nine Honest Answers Regarding Purpose
- I Wrote a 90,000 Word Book Entirely in Evernote
- Why I Wrote “The Purpose Effect” Book
- Flat Army: Chapter 2 Overview