Flat Army: Chapter 7 Overview
The title of Chapter 7 is “The Participative Leader Framework”
This 86 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 7 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
I think leaders need to become much more participative. (yes, it’s a mouth-full, but it’s important) I’ve devised a model called PLF – Participative Leader Framework – that depicts how one can become more participative. It has to do with networks, consumption, contribution and CARE. Click the video to find out more.
[vimeo id=”59769197″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- And The Winners Of A Free Book Are …
- Dan’s Latest Irregular Newsletter (with free goodies)
- The Three-Legged Stool Of Any Leaders Authentic Purview
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview
- the FLAT ARMY cheat sheet
- The Blackberry Verdict Is Not Surprising
- 650,000 Words Later
- WHY I Wrote Flat Army: The Flat Army Golden Circle