Flat Army: Chapter 10 Overview
The title of Chapter 10 is “Tools, Rules and the Jewels of Being a Flat Army Leader”
This 94 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 10 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Collaborative technologies should not be frowned upon as a Flat Army leader. In fact, they should be endorsed and heavily utilized. I describe three brackets of tools (Converse, Content and Context) to aid in the Flat Army quest.
[vimeo id=”60983683″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Lo-Tech Talk #2: The Leaders Guide to The Purpose Effect
- The Essential Creative Thinking Questions To Ask Yourself
- A Review of “How To Be Interesting” While Sitting Beside a Drunk on an Airplane
- Flat Army Dedication
- Future Of Work: A Flat Army Of Open Leadership via A.G. Lafley
- Book Review: Winners Take All
- Technology Was Supposed To Save Us. It Hasn’t.
- Flat Army: An Overview of the Book