Flat Army: Chapter 10 Overview
The title of Chapter 10 is “Tools, Rules and the Jewels of Being a Flat Army Leader”
This 94 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 10 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Collaborative technologies should not be frowned upon as a Flat Army leader. In fact, they should be endorsed and heavily utilized. I describe three brackets of tools (Converse, Content and Context) to aid in the Flat Army quest.
[vimeo id=”60983683″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Lo-Tech Talk #1: Introduction to Personal Purpose
- Connected Leader Attributes Graphic from Flat Army
- Rethinking the Work of Leadership
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- The Corporate World’s Worst Phrase: Do More With Less
- The Blackberry Verdict Is Not Surprising
- Flat Army Graphics on Slideshare
- 10 Insights to Create a Connected and Engaged Organization