Flat Army: Chapter 10 Overview
The title of Chapter 10 is “Tools, Rules and the Jewels of Being a Flat Army Leader”
This 94 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 10 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Collaborative technologies should not be frowned upon as a Flat Army leader. In fact, they should be endorsed and heavily utilized. I describe three brackets of tools (Converse, Content and Context) to aid in the Flat Army quest.
[vimeo id=”60983683″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- What John Lennon Taught Me About Thinking
- Three Tough Questions Answered About Purpose
- Did I Just Spam My Entire LinkedIn Network?
- The ABC’s of Collaboration
- Flat Army CSTD Keynote as Art
- Our Problems Compound When We Forget The Importance Of Time
- Flat Army: Chapter 1 Overview
- The Blackberry Verdict Is Not Surprising