Flat Army: Chapter 10 Overview
The title of Chapter 10 is “Tools, Rules and the Jewels of Being a Flat Army Leader”
This 94 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 10 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Collaborative technologies should not be frowned upon as a Flat Army leader. In fact, they should be endorsed and heavily utilized. I describe three brackets of tools (Converse, Content and Context) to aid in the Flat Army quest.
[vimeo id=”60983683″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- You Can Now Pre-Order OPEN to THINK, Dan Pontefract’s Next Book, Releasing September 11
- One Year Later Is Purpose Winning?
- The Corporate World’s Worst Phrase: Do More With Less
- The Purpose Effect Launch Party
- Effective Leaders Operate Like This
- What John Lennon Taught Me About Thinking
- Flat Army Book Launch Party … A Sea of Humanity
- 4-Minute Video Overview of OPEN to THINK