Dan Pontefract March 2018 Playlist
March is one of those months for me when I’m in need of a boost. I reside in an area of the world where between November and March an average of 400 millimeters of rain falls every year. If you prefer, that’s roughly 16 inches or 2 1/3 feet of rain.
I’m not kidding. It’s partially why I decided to shave my head. I was sick of having “frizzy” hair.
However, I’d rather shovel rain than snow, but that’s an entirely different story for another day.
My playlist for March 2018 is a focus on boosting the soul. The rain is mostly done and it’s time to shake off the drops in favour of some vibrant jams.
- Dan Pontefract August 2018 Playlist
- Dan Pontefract April 2019 Playlist (for the weirdos)
- Dan Pontefract March 2019 Playlist (for Claire and Cate)
- Dan Pontefract February 2018 Playlist
- Dan Pontefract May 2019 Playlist (for the 80’s weirdos)
- Dan Pontefract September 2018 Playlist
- Dan Pontefract June 2018 Playlist
- Dan Pontefract January 2019 Playlist (homage to Peaky Blinders)