Dan Pontefract August 2018 Playlist
August saw me stand still, for the most part. It was a very reflective month.
The passing of Aretha Franklin and Senator John McCain made me pause. Franklin’s joy, her overcoming of various barriers, and her unquestionable talent will be missed. McCain was what we need more of these days; an ethical leader who stands for what’s right, not partisanship.
As Downie once wrote, there is an inevitability of death. It’s too bad we cannot beat the death of inevitability.
Next month in September I’m on the road every week. I’m sure there will be some form of “Open Thinking” playlist that materializes to coincide with the launch of my third book.
- Dan Pontefract May 2019 Playlist (for the 80’s weirdos)
- Dan Pontefract February 2019 Playlist (for the lovers)
- Dan Pontefract April 2019 Playlist (for the weirdos)
- Dan Pontefract February 2018 Playlist
- Dan Pontefract May 2018 Playlist
- Dan Pontefract September 2018 Playlist
- Dan Pontefract October 2018 Playlist (for Gord Downie)
- Dan Pontefract November 2018 Playlist (for MRHM)