COMING SOON: LEAD. CARE. WIN.
My 4th book is getting ready for release. I’m so excited.
What is the main plot?
The book contains 9 insightful yet super-practical leadership lessons that will help you become a more caring and engaging leader, one that will fully (and completely) understand the critical importance of crafting meaningful, respectful relationships among all your stakeholders.
Every human interaction is crucial. Every exchange can be mutually beneficial.
These 9 leadership lessons center on your willingness to improve how you treat people, a call for meaningful change to:
- Be relatable and empathetic
- Act not out of ego but out of purpose
- Share knowledge to build a wise organization
- Stay present and attentive to the needs of others
- Embrace change and the opportunity for growth it offers
- Stay curious and adopt lifelong learning
- Think and act with clarity
- Commit to balance and inclusivity in all your dealings
- Act with humility and thoughtfulness
The bottom line is that when you care enough to champion others, the workplace becomes happily infectious and the organization benefits in more ways than one.
The book is different than FLAT ARMY, THE PURPOSE EFFECT or OPEN TO THINK. First off, it’s paperback. Second, it came in at roughly 40,000 words. Third, it’s packed with practical tips and techniques. It truly is a leadership playbook.
I can’t wait for you to read it.
It’s time to care. Full potential is possible.
Note: other shops coming soon.
Publish date: September 29, 2020.
LEAD. CARE. WIN. How to Become a Leader Who Matters