Podcast: Are You Recognizing Your People?
In this episode, Dan Pontefract highlights the importance of recognition. 87 percent of employee recognition focuses on tenure-based awards. (e.g. you get a 10-year plaque or watch.) That’s just wrong. Find out how you can recognize peers and employees far better. Love Based Leadership provides insights, thoughts, stories and truth bombs concerning the state of leadership in today’s organizations.
- Podcast: Executive Assistants Are The Epitome Of Class
- Podcast: What’s The Definition Of Love As A Leader?
- Podcast: How Do You Want To Be Known When You Leave The Room?
- Podcast: Helping Others In Times Of Need
- Podcast: Time After Time, The Importance Of Time
- Podcast: Are You Empathetic? Shame On You If Not.