A 72,000 Word Cloud
On May 10, 2016, my next book, “The Purpose Effect: Building Meaning in Yourself, Your Role and Your Organization” is finally released. (pre-order here)
The book is roughly 72,000 words in length. Below is what it looks like as a word cloud. (A word cloud is an image composed of words used in a particular text or subject, in which the size of each word indicates its frequency or importance.)
For more information about the book, please visit the book micro-site.
- Full Book Jacket Cover Released for The Purpose Effect
- A 20-minute Talk About Collaborative Leadership
- Three Ways To Take Back Control Of Your Time
- The Purpose Effect Book Endorsers
- Employees Have Become So Busy They Have Given Up On Learning
- Technology Was Supposed To Save Us. It Hasn’t.
- Win 1 Of 5 Signed Copies Of OPEN TO THINK
- Dan’s Latest Irregular Newsletter (with free goodies)