A 72,000 Word Cloud
On May 10, 2016, my next book, “The Purpose Effect: Building Meaning in Yourself, Your Role and Your Organization” is finally released. (pre-order here)
The book is roughly 72,000 words in length. Below is what it looks like as a word cloud. (A word cloud is an image composed of words used in a particular text or subject, in which the size of each word indicates its frequency or importance.)
For more information about the book, please visit the book micro-site.
- Flat Army Graphics on Slideshare
- 10 Insights to Create a Connected and Engaged Organization
- The People That Made OPEN TO THINK Come Alive
- Purpose: The Word of 2016
- 4-Minute Video Overview of OPEN to THINK
- Flat Army: Chapter 10 Overview
- Did I Just Spam My Entire LinkedIn Network?
- Purpose-Driven Companies Outperform The Financial Markets By 42 Percent