10 Insights to Create a Connected and Engaged Organization
The fine folks at 33 voices put together an outstanding Slideshare program of thoughts and quotes from me, as it pertains to creating a connected and engaged organization.
Big thanks to Moe Abdou and team.
I hope you can utilize it in the organization where you currently work.
- Let’s Stop Penalizing the Dreamers
- Book Review: Originals by Adam Grant
- Maybe We Should Be More Like a Fridge at Work
- Flat Army on the Back of a (Digital) Napkin
- Clowning Around – An Important Leadership Attribute
- Wordle Graphic of Flat Army
- Favourite Books of 2013 That I Read
- 4-Minute Video Overview of OPEN to THINK