Reflecting on Potential Workplace Trends
I recently had the chance to reflect on the ‘future of the organization’. I suppose it’s one of my hobbies. Thanks to the kind folks at SAP, my thoughts on topics such as “What is Shared Leadership?”, “What If There Were No 9-5 Jobs?”, and “What If We Never Meet Co-Workers Face-to-Face?” have been captured and are shared below in video format.
- How Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Explains Culture, Purpose & Employee Engagement
- Air Canada Isn’t Collaborating With Its Employees
- Perhaps the Purpose of an Organization?
- Defining A Leader’s Duty Of Care
- The Standalone LMS is Dead
- The Fifteen Habits of a Connected Leader
- Vancouver is Home to Several ‘Social’ Rock Stars
- The First Step To Improving Employee Engagement Is To Connect With Your Team