New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
Check out one of the videos that recently released from my time with the great folks from Big Think. (5:29 in length)
“How To Stop Being So Busy.”
WHILE YOU’RE HERE…
I call it Open Thinking, the return to a balanced archetype of reflection and action; the poised intertwining of Creative, Critical and Applied Thinking.
Full details are found in my new book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions, now available for purchase.
It is time to rethink our thinking.
And why not watch the TED Talk?
- 650,000 Words Later
- My Definition of Work and an Update on Book Two
- Free Download of Chapter 1 – The Purpose Effect
- 4-Minute Video Overview of OPEN to THINK
- Announcing the Full Book Cover Jacket of Flat Army
- WHY I Wrote Flat Army: The Flat Army Golden Circle
- The Electrocardiogram of Purpose
- Purpose: The Word of 2016