New Big Think Video: How To Stop Being So Busy
Check out one of the videos that recently released from my time with the great folks from Big Think. (5:29 in length)
“How To Stop Being So Busy.”
WHILE YOU’RE HERE…
I call it Open Thinking, the return to a balanced archetype of reflection and action; the poised intertwining of Creative, Critical and Applied Thinking.
Full details are found in my new book, OPEN TO THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions, now available for purchase.
It is time to rethink our thinking.
And why not watch the TED Talk?
- Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
- And The Winners Of A Free Book Are …
- Sadly, The Importance Of Importance Is Now What’s Most Important
- You Can Now Pre-Order OPEN to THINK, Dan Pontefract’s Next Book, Releasing September 11
- Dan’s Latest Irregular Newsletter (with free goodies)
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- Coaching Should Be An Expectation Of All Connected Leaders
- 10 Insights to Create a Connected and Engaged Organization